• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember : Two is Enough

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
433c.jpg

433a.jpg

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard from somewhere that the two young kids has long emigrated from SG...anyone can confirm?

dupersuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing has changed.

if u don't have a degree and earn big bucks, u are still strongly discouraged to have kids.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one of those LKY's catastrophic social programmes.

LKY isn't smart, he is just lucky.

He is just pushing the problem to the next generation and beyond.

Look at Mao, He did the opposite, his policy is the more the better, base on an agricultural society's demand for man power.
Today, they are screwed, too many people on limited resources, so the policy is reverse to one is enough.

One is enough policy have a different set of problems, kids brought up are spoiled by parents and lack social skills with the "Me first " Attitude. The younger population will loose the fighting spirit and hunger to progress as they are well protected and shielded in their early days of live. More like our local spoil brats, this generation are not as competitive as the previous.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Mao, He did the opposite, his policy is the more the better, base on an agricultural society's demand for man power.
Today, they are screwed, too many people on limited resources, so the policy is reverse to one is enough.

Mao was retarded!

The reason why he wanted more is better, because he screwed up and caused the death of millions of Chinese due to his poor planning in agricultural which cause a great famine and death and suffering of millions of the Chinese people.

Still don't understand why his stupid photo is still at the Tiananmen Square.

Like worshipping a SATANIC devil or something like dat for what? :biggrin:

An example of a totally screwed up Athetist country.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao was retarded!

The reason why he wanted more is better, because he screwed up and caused the death of millions of Chinese due to his poor planning in agricultural which cause a great famine and death and suffering of millions of the Chinese people.

China is like SG, not a free democracy, people there don't dare to criticize Mao in the open, till today, people still mysteriously "Disappear"

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao was retarded!

Ha ha haaa .... well said.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same gahmen speak with fork tongue. They screw us big time, told us to stop at 2!!
Than when I want to sell my HBD flat stay less than 5 years they asked me you have a 3rd child born after 1987? WTF they asked to stop, Brake!!!....at 2 than asked me 3rd child, than I can sell to open market otherwise return to HDB same purchase price. Stop 2 and screw BIG TIME!! Now they regret what they preached!!:oIo: