• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember these from the 80s?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
100-things-in-80s-food-kinos-snacks1.jpg

100-things-in-80s-food-ice-pop-satay-bubblegum1.jpg

100-things-in-80s-food-aw-root-beer-float.jpg

100-things-in-80s-food-hawflakes.jpg

100-things-in-80s-games-kuti-kuti.jpg

100-things-in-80s-games-aeroplane-board-game.jpg

100-things-in-80s-games-chinese-war-chess1.jpg

100-things-in-80s-games-animal-chess-game1.jpg

100-things-in-80s-games-goli.jpg

100-things-in-80s-collectibles-panini-stickers.jpg

100-things-in-80s-collectibles-phone-cards.jpg

100-things-in-80s-festival-pop-pop-fire-crackers.jpg

100-things-in-80s-stationary-multi-purpose-japanese-pencil-box.jpg

100-things-in-80s-shopping-yaohan-singapore.jpg

100-things-in-80s-shopping-emporium.jpg

100-things-in-80s-housing-table-tennis-table.jpg

100-things-in-80s-transport-chopper-bicycle.jpg

100-things-in-80s-pc-games-rtk1-bandit-kings.jpg

100-things-in-80s-pc-games-prince-of-persia-1989.gif

100-things-in-80s-video-games-electronic-handheld-games.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prince of Persia, computer game... & the handheld games console was it for S$23 or more?? it was expensive at that time..later you could buy them at $8.00 or cheaper.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Old ROTK games still can be found on websites that allow you to download old abandoned games..

Downloaded and played a few months ago.. somehow after playing latest versions.. old ones don't feel as shiok anymore.. :(

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Old ROTK games still can be found on websites that allow you to download old abandoned games..

Downloaded and played a few months ago.. somehow after playing latest versions.. old ones don't feel as shiok anymore.. :(
My faves were Arkanoid, Space invaders, Richochet..:wink:

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those small haw flakes are still available. Does anyone know where I can find the kind of kuti kuti shown in BuiKia's photos?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love the red packet kaka! always comes with free toy or sticker inside!

i also love another snack, but could not manage to find the pictures in the internet. i forgot the name, but it is based on pacman. the crackers inside are shaped like pacman, and the ghost.. all cheezy flavour.. very nice, i love it. but it was more expensive. last time, 1 pack kaka sells for 20 cent, but this pack man snacks sells for 30 cents..:(

last time, my brother and i will pooled money together (he will fork out more :biggrin:) and buy soccer magazine 'match' or 'shoot'.. sometimes will have free big poster. once, i got a big poster of Gary Lineker and i pasted it on my room wall.. cos i idolized him alot...

i still remember during my time, stickers were the craze! remembered the first sticker album was the 'WWF wild life'. 1 pack sells for 50-60cents, and i and my brother completed the album. all of the stickers were pic of animals, thats why it is called the 'WWF wild life' sticker:biggrin: then, my bro and me got hooked on stickers and spent all money on stickers. we got world cup edition, care bears, teenage mutant ninja turtles (this one is my favourite, because some stickers are 3-D, and u will need the red-blue glasses to see the effect) macross, ghostbuster etc etc.. we bought alot, and we will have lots of 'extra'. all keep in the drawer don't dare let mum know. then one fine day, mum open the drawer, see all this, my bro and i kena caning until back side need to apply zam bak.

i also remember got one time, the milkmaid condensed milk, if u peel off the label, behind is also something like a collection of animals. then we will collect many of the labels and keep..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love the red packet kaka! always comes with free toy or sticker inside!

i also love another snack, but could not manage to find the pictures in the internet. i forgot the name, but it is based on pacman. the crackers inside are shaped like pacman, and the ghost.. all cheezy flavour.. very nice, i love it. but it was more expensive. last time, 1 pack kaka sells for 20 cent, but this pack man snacks sells for 30 cents..:(

last time, my brother and i will pooled money together (he will fork out more :biggrin:) and buy soccer magazine 'match' or 'shoot'.. sometimes will have free big poster. once, i got a big poster of Gary Lineker and i pasted it on my room wall.. cos i idolized him alot...

i still remember during my time, stickers were the craze! remembered the first sticker album was the 'WWF wild life'. 1 pack sells for 50-60cents, and i and my brother completed the album. all of the stickers were pic of animals, thats why it is called the 'WWF wild life' sticker:biggrin: then, my bro and me got hooked on stickers and spent all money on stickers. we got world cup edition, care bears, teenage mutant ninja turtles (this one is my favourite, because some stickers are 3-D, and u will need the red-blue glasses to see the effect) macross, ghostbuster etc etc.. we bought alot, and we will have lots of 'extra'. all keep in the drawer don't dare let mum know. then one fine day, mum open the drawer, see all this, my bro and i kena caning until back side need to apply zam bak.

i also remember got one time, the milkmaid condensed milk, if u peel off the label, behind is also something like a collection of animals. then we will collect many of the labels and keep..

Milkmaid condensed milk animals series, I could never complete the series, have extra animals no one to change it with!, my mum was wondering how come we have so many "naked" condensed milk tins in the cupboard..and why are we buying so many from the provision store.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milkmaid condensed milk animals series, I could never complete the series, have extra animals no one to change it with!, my mum was wondering how come we have so many "naked" condensed milk tins in the cupboard..and why are we buying so many from the provision store.

yes! the animal series!! and yes, mum also scolded me why all condensed milk never wear clothes. when young, go help mum buy milk, always have the thinking that the most power/rare animal is located deep inside the shelf. then end up take almost all of the tins out, and then, mother see, kena scolding again!!