• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religion of rape: Germany muslim migrants sexually assault two teenage girls in Köln on New Year’s Eve

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bild.de/regional/koeln/...#wt_ref=https://m.bild.de/&wt_t=1641295459707

Cologne – Sexual harassment on New Year’s Eve.

Two girls (both 17) from Langenfeld and Rösrath turned to the federal police at Cologne Central Station at around 12:45 a.m. They reported that two strangers grabbed their breasts while crossing a barrier at the Deutz bridge.

The police on Monday: “Later they met the two suspects again at Breslauer Platz and continued to be harassed with obscene remarks.”

Police officers were able to catch the Iraqi suspects (both 18). The young men from Essen are now being investigated for sexual harassment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police officers were able to catch the Iraqi suspects (both 18). The young men from Essen are now being investigated for sexual harassment.

Nothing will come of those 'investigations'. Germany has imported too much trash, so now it is being 'culturally enriched' by the diversity. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I eould have done the same if i see sinkies walking half naked on the streets.
Many don't have that guts and instead take photos instead.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I eould have done the same if i see sinkies walking half naked on the streets.
Many don't have that guts and instead take photos instead.

That's why modern islam needs to enforce hijab to protect their own women.....

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is my most sincere wish..................after i'm dead................i become a most potent ghost.................i'll go to Europe and wipe out these vermin................i'll kill these maggots .................25 hours a day, 8 days a week...................

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is my most sincere wish..................after i'm dead................i become a most potent ghost.................i'll go to Europe and wipe out these vermin................i'll kill these maggots .................25 hours a day, 8 days a week...................
And me too. I will come back and clean the malay island of these unwelcome pioneers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

There you see, immigrants/ refugees involvenent in crime agsanst women is nothing.​

Three women brutally killed in one day in France, in 'unbearable' start to new year​

By Laura Smith-Spark, Niamh Kennedy and Joseph Ataman, CNN

Updated 0501 GMT (1301 HKT) January 8, 2022
Women take part in a protest march against sexual violence and patriarchy organized by the feminist collective NousToutes in the southwestern French city of Toulouse in November 2021.

Women take part in a protest march against sexual violence and patriarchy organized by the feminist collective NousToutes in the southwestern French city of Toulouse in November 2021.
(CNN)On January 1, three women were killed in France, each allegedly by a partner or ex-partner, in what feminist campaigners described as an "unbearable" start to another year's tally of violence.
France is just one of many countries grappling with what the United Nations has called a global shadow pandemic of violence against women, exacerbated by Covid-19 lockdowns which saw women confined at home with their abusers, increased financial pressures for many and limited access to support.
It has seen people take to the streets over the past year in protest over the brutal deaths of women -- and in some cases, their children -- at the hands of their current or former partners.

Explainer: What is femicide and how bad is it globally?
Explainer: What is femicide and how bad is it globally?

The New Year's Day killings in France shocked many and prompted a renewed call for tougher action against those who commit violence against women and girls. Speaking to CNN, Marylie Breuil, spokesperson for Nous Toutes, a French feminist campaign group, said that although the killings were "shocking," campaigners in the country were sadly "not surprised" by the turn of events. "Violence doesn't stop with the New Year," she said.
According to police, a 56-year-old woman was found dead with a knife in her chest in Labry, in the country's northeast, after officers were called to reports of a domestic disturbance on January 1. A man has been placed under formal investigation for the crime of "murder of a partner."
In the second case, a 28-year-old female military recruit was found stabbed to death near Saumur in western France, according to the town's prosecutor. A 21-year-old man, a soldier, was detained in relation to her death; investigators suspect a possible killing by her partner.
Then, the body of a 45-year-old woman was found in the trunk of a car in Nice. She had been strangled, according to Maud Marty, deputy prosecutor in the southern city. Prosecutors have launched formal investigations for manslaughter and intentional homicide against her ex-husband, 60.
Across Europe, cases of violence against women are stoking growing outrage. In Greece, where 17 femicides were recorded in 2021 according to public broadcaster ERT, the government was criticized for rejecting an opposition amendment that would have established institutional recognition of the term femicide. In November, after a 48-year-old woman was stabbed 23 times by her husband in Thessaloniki, opposition leader Alexis Tsipras posted on Facebook: "There should be no political disputes when we dramatically experience the effects of gender based violence on a daily basis."
In the United Kingdom, following the March kidnap and murder of 33-year-old Sarah Everard by a serving male police officer, and a heavy-handed police crackdown on a vigil in her memory, activists criticized what they say is a culture of misogyny within policing.
Meanwhile, in comments broadcast in December, Pope Francis said that men who commit violence against women engage in something that is "almost satanic." Police figures released in Italy in November showed that there were about 90 episodes of violence against women in the country every day and that 62% were cases of domestic violence.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing will come of those 'investigations'. Germany has imported too much trash, so now it is being 'culturally enriched' by the diversity. :rolleyes:
If Hitler won the war, such things would not be happening....n to think Hitler is soo demonised

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germany needs more refugees and immigrants from Muslim countries.

Jawed Karim​

Article Talk

Jawed Karim (Bengali: জাওয়েদ করিম; born October 28, 1979) is an American software engineer and Internet entrepreneur of Bangladeshi and German descent. He is a co-founder of YouTube and the first person to upload a video to the site. This inaugural video, titled Me at the zoo and uploaded on April 23, 2005, has been viewed over 218 million times, as of January 8, 2022.[2][3] During Karim's time working at PayPal, where he met the fellow YouTube co-founders Steven Chen and Chad Hurley, he had designed many of the core components including its real-time anti-Internet-fraud system.
Jawed Karim
জাওয়েদ করিম
Jawed Karim 2008.jpg
Karim in August 2008
BornOctober 28, 1979 (age 42)
Merseburg, Saxony-Anhalt, East Germany (now Germany)
Alma materUniversity of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (BS)
Stanford University (MS)
OccupationSoftware engineer
Known forCo-founder of YouTube
Uploader of the first video on YouTube (Me at the zoo)
YouTube information
Channel
Years active
  • 2005–2007
  • 2010 (videos)
GenreEducational
Subscribers2.65 million[1]
Total views218 million[1]
Creator Awards
YouTube Silver Play Button 2.svg
100,000 subscribers2015
YouTube Gold Play Button 2.svg
1,000,000 subscribers2020

Updated: January 8, 2022
Websitejawed.com

Contents​

Early life​

Jawed Karim was born on October 28, 1979, in Merseburg, East Germany, to a Bangladeshi father and a German mother.[4] His father Naimul Karim (Bengali: নাইমুল করিম) is a Muslim Bangladeshi who works as a researcher at 3M, and his mother, Christine, is a German scientist of biochemistry at the University of Minnesota.[5] He was the elder of two boys.[6] He crossed the inner German border with his family in the early 1980s because of xenophobia,[7] growing up in Neuss, West Germany.[note 1] Experiencing xenophobia there as well,[7] Karim moved with his family to Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1992.[8] He graduated from Saint Paul Central High School in 1997,[9][10] and attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.[9] He left campus prior to graduating to become an early employee at PayPal; however, he continued his coursework,[8] earning his bachelor's degree in computer science.[11] He subsequently earned a master's degree in computer science from Stanford University.[12] In addition to English, Jawed speaks German and Bengali.[13]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Germany needs more refugees and immigrants from Muslim countries.

Jawed Karim​

Article Talk

Jawed Karim (Bengali: জাওয়েদ করিম; born October 28, 1979) is an American software engineer and Internet entrepreneur of Bangladeshi and German descent. He is a co-founder of YouTube and the first person to upload a video to the site. This inaugural video, titled Me at the zoo and uploaded on April 23, 2005, has been viewed over 218 million times, as of January 8, 2022.[2][3] During Karim's time working at PayPal, where he met the fellow YouTube co-founders Steven Chen and Chad Hurley, he had designed many of the core components including its real-time anti-Internet-fraud system.
Jawed Karim
জাওয়েদ করিম
Jawed Karim 2008.jpg
Karim in August 2008
BornOctober 28, 1979 (age 42)
Merseburg, Saxony-Anhalt, East Germany (now Germany)
Alma materUniversity of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (BS)
Stanford University (MS)
OccupationSoftware engineer
Known forCo-founder of YouTube
Uploader of the first video on YouTube (Me at the zoo)
YouTube information
Channel
Years active
  • 2005–2007
  • 2010 (videos)
GenreEducational
Subscribers2.65 million[1]
Total views218 million[1]
Creator Awards
YouTube Silver Play Button 2.svg
100,000 subscribers2015
YouTube Gold Play Button 2.svg
1,000,000 subscribers2020

Updated: January 8, 2022
Websitejawed.com

Contents​

Early life​

Jawed Karim was born on October 28, 1979, in Merseburg, East Germany, to a Bangladeshi father and a German mother.[4] His father Naimul Karim (Bengali: নাইমুল করিম) is a Muslim Bangladeshi who works as a researcher at 3M, and his mother, Christine, is a German scientist of biochemistry at the University of Minnesota.[5] He was the elder of two boys.[6] He crossed the inner German border with his family in the early 1980s because of xenophobia,[7] growing up in Neuss, West Germany.[note 1] Experiencing xenophobia there as well,[7] Karim moved with his family to Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1992.[8] He graduated from Saint Paul Central High School in 1997,[9][10] and attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.[9] He left campus prior to graduating to become an early employee at PayPal; however, he continued his coursework,[8] earning his bachelor's degree in computer science.[11] He subsequently earned a master's degree in computer science from Stanford University.[12] In addition to English, Jawed speaks German and Bengali.[13]

He doesn't look moslem despite having a moslem father.