• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REGIME CHANGE needs INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>I was reading the Iranians reaction to the recent Obama's overture to Iran.Just in case if you folks are missing something.Obama sent a videotaped message yesterday to Iran .In it Obama sang praises for Persian(Iran) ancient civilization and wants Iran to come forward to his diplomacy.In short Obama wants to talk to Iran unlike the Bush Jr who rather nuke Iran.Frankly I was more interested in what the average Iranians thought about this new(sic) development.And this caught my attention.An Iranian living in USA opined that Obama had now indeed upset the regime change that he wished for .....Since Obama is now legitimizing the present regime.And the Iranian residing in USA further said quote...''for regime change to occur in Iran its people needs international support particularly USA''....

Now what has this to do with sinkie land.Plenty! ...Almost everyone in this forum is harping for regime change rather Leegime change.But recent history had shown very clearly that regime change does not occur unless there is international intervention.Be it Iraq or Afghanistan or even Indonesia.Indonesia ! I hear you asking.Yes ,if not for the public humiliation of Suharto by the IMF Suharto would still be alive and kicking as the dictator of Indonesia.Afterall his close buddies like LKY and Dr.Mahathir rather have Suharto as the Indonesian president.But international intervention caused a regime change in Indonesia.

So by that logic all that whining and bitching by the locals in sinkie is as good as salt added to sea water.So long as PAP enjoys international patronage locals are expandable.Hence I speculate the excessive imports of FT both from China and India are to keep both Asian giants happy by their nationals remittances to their motherlands.And by investing billions of our CPF monies into US and European businesses are to earn their lobby.And of course to sue sue international journals is to encourage self censorship to any journals selling outside Singapore.

In short PAP touts international image than what you and me thinks of them.Only international opinion matters.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>So by that logic all that whining and bitching by the locals in sinkie is as good as salt added to sea water.So long as PAP enjoys international patronage locals are expandable.Hence I speculate the excessive imports of FT both from China and India are to keep both Asian giants happy by their nationals remittances to their motherlands.And by investing billions of our CPF monies into US and European businesses are to earn their lobby.And of course to sue sue international journals is to encourage self censorship to any journals selling outside Singapore.

In short PAP touts international image than what you and me thinks of them.Only international opinion matters.

You think a horde of white lan jiaos will care about this little Red Dot?!?

Obama bothered because of the terror threat of Iran and the nuclear weaponry they hold. C'mon, sinkie's SPGs don't even make it to the world's top 100 women; they just make themselves cheap and easy fcuks to the expat men... what else do expats here bother about besides making money and screwing local women? Write letters? Bother about regime change here? (when the current regime is so friendly to them?!?)

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Maybe the blanga will help you with your hare brained plan.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think a horde of white lan jiaos will care about this little Red Dot?!?

Obama bothered because of the terror threat of Iran and the nuclear weaponry they hold. C'mon, sinkie's SPGs don't even make it to the world's top 100 women; they just make themselves cheap and easy fcuks to the expat men... what else do expats here bother about besides making money and screwing local women? Write letters? Bother about regime change here?

<style></style>I bet my boots the world wants to take a deep interest in sinkies domestic affairs when the shit hits the fan.Why hor?Simple!..Ask Raffles why he chose sinkie over the rest of Malay Archipelago.Ask the Japanese why the need to capture "Syonan-to"(sinkie land lah) with such ferocity.Ask the British why their naval base in sinkie was such an importance to them.Perhaps you could ask Obama as well.

All trade between the East and West passes though here.The pirates of the yester years knew it rather well.So do the Leegime.Just like Suez Canal.One of the vital reason why Israel came into being.

"Caeci caecos ducentes "

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>I bet my boots the world wants to take a deep interest in sinkies domestic affairs when the shit hits the fan.Why hor?Simple!..Ask Raffles why he chose sinkie over the rest of Malay Archipelago.Ask the Japanese why the need to capture "Syonan-to"(sinkie land lah) with such ferocity.Ask the British why their naval base in sinkie was such an importance to them.Perhaps you could ask Obama as well.

All trade between the East and West passes though here.The pirates of the yester years knew it rather well.So do the Leegime.Just like Suez Canal.One of the vital reason why Israel came into being.

"Caeci caecos ducentes "

You might as well cook your boots. Your shallow knowledge of politics and modern history show. So what if Singapore politics implodes? 1) This tiny piece of land will still be there 2) There will still be water 3) There will still be a port

So, no diff to the lives of anyone else. Don't want to let ships stop here?!? Hello, there's pasir gudang, Batam port, port klang .... (that never existed in Raffles time) all to ready to bite the pie. We're more efficient, that's why they come here, but these other ports are gearing up and learning from their mistakes.

There's also talk of digging a new suez through the malaysian peninsula, short-circuiting Singapore (technology now makes this possible, but expensive).... but ONE day when it gets cheap enough to do so... bye bye port Singapore.

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

I'll get my canadian passport ready.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, the FTrash that the Old Fart imports with the hope of perpetuating his power might just vote against his Familee!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your shallow knowledge of politics and modern history show. So what if Singapore politics implodes? 1) This tiny piece of land will still be there 2) There will still be water 3) There will still be a port

So, no diff to the lives of anyone else. Don't want to let ships stop here?!? Hello, there's pasir gudang, Batam port, port klang .... (that never existed in Raffles time) all to ready to bite the pie. We're more efficient, that's why they come here, but these other ports are gearing up and learning from their mistakes.

There's also talk of digging a new suez through the malaysian peninsula, short-circuiting Singapore (technology now makes this possible, but expensive).... but ONE day when it gets cheap enough to do so... bye bye port Singapore.

<style></style>Oh yes,when the importance of sinkie diminishes so will the usefulness of Leegime to super powers.PAP recognizes that.In fact LKY himself had said so.That he doubted the very existence if sinkie in the next 100 years .Hence you had unwittingly lend credit against the very argument you put forward.How hor?

Well history had proved me right.The importance of cities or sultanate in this region swung from Palembang,Malacca,Singapore and Penang.Though not in that order but as a maritime powerhouse.And everytime under some regional superpower.Until the arrival of the colonial western super powers.And sinkie owe its existence because of the very patronage of the colonial power.Nothing had changed till today.Only the patronage of western powers had changed.Ask our Minister of Defense and he will tell you.That the defense of sinkie or even offence is designed only for a short time till some super power intervenes.Of course as you said sinkie still can exist as a piece of rock with a port.But than the existence of PAP as a nanny will cease too.And the rats will be the first to jump ship.

Unlike our immediate neighbors like Malaysia or Indonesia sinkie owes its existence only if it play ball with benevolent super power(s).And Obama unlike all his predecessors is now giving Indonesia more importance than sinkie.