• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reduce astigmatism glaring......

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is how can reduce astigmatism glare in your eyesight....

Fucking Japanese seems to have good eyesight and many don't wear eye glasses.... wonder why?

1. They eat plenty of fishes but not the SEA m&d-fish kampong ikan billis type.... they eat big huge fish.... tuna...

2. This tuna fish is high in iodine and omega 3 nutrients.... but medical bastards say take too much iodine no good... tell it to the Jap....

Here is how I solve my astigmatism glare problem...
1. Take potassium-iodine tablets and omega 3 pills everyday... iodine is in liquid form and potassium is starchy form. So mixed well...

2. After 5th day wake up my astigmatism glare reduced tremendously..... go out see street lamps and wtf...glaring gone .... happy like Larry....

The moral of the story is don't have to eat whole fish to get their iodine and omega 3... we want only the omega 3 and iodine.....

Not a medical proof but personal experiencing want to take iodine and omega 3 without having to eat fish... short cut....

Now with the glaring gone and see sharper vision no more tiredness looking at the PC monitors for long hours.....

Wtf... can count pussy hairs somemore...

Good luck....