• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rebellion Singaporeans confirmed TBT, PAP @ high risk

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I really love to say here is the fact that not the anti-PAP peasants are wanting to settle business with the PAPPIES. It had been proven that it IS INDEED those 66.6% who go and see MPees and get $$$$ from them that are so angry and want knowing that PAP will put them in prison but, still want to settle the matter this way.

The anti-PAP peasants including myself won't go and see the PAPee MPees. I don't think that they are my solution. I am the 33.3% not the 66.6% type. My disappointment with PAPee was already too long ago, it will not suddenly trigger my urge to to something violent against the PAPee. I just enjoy watching the angry and disappointed 66.6% settle their deals with their great leaders!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/406839/1/.html

Singapore News

phpvOdeF7.jpg

Rag-and-bone man charged with threatening MP Denise Phua

By Imelda Saad, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 04 February 2009 1859 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

MP Denise Phua

SINGAPORE: A rag-and-bone man was charged in court on Wednesday for threatening a Member of Parliament.

51-year-old Ng Kim Ngweng allegedly committed the criminal intimidation against MP for Jalan Besar GRC Denise Phua on January 12, a day after Yio Chu Kang MP Seng Han Thong was set on fire by a former cabbie.

The court heard that Ng had called the Community Development, Youth and Sports Ministry's hotline about financial aid.

He allegedly told the customer service officer that he gets angry when he sees Ms Phua and may hit her.

Ng admitted that he had said the wrong thing and offered to apologise to the MP and the police.

Police investigations revealed that Ng was an ex-patient at the Institute of Mental Health.

Responding to queries from Channel NewsAsia, Ms Phua said she knew Ng and his family and had helped them many times before with vouchers, Comcare funds and even her own cash.

She added she harboured no negative feelings towards Ng and his family and will continue to help them if approached.

Ng was offered bail of S$50,000, but said he had no one to bail him out nor could he afford a personal bond.

Ng's case will be heard again on February 17. - CNA/vm

lky_hearse

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is proven that opposition had been telling people the truth all these while. PAP can cook their own Kangaroo Cock defamation suit etc, they can not avoid the truth now there will be hundred and then thousands of Sir Ong Kah Chua from every street corner.

PAP is going to pay back!