• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real or Not : R.I.P. Queen ?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

R.I.P. Its With Heavy Heart We Report That Queen Elizabeth Has Died After Battling With Covid!​

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

R.I.P. Its With Heavy Heart We Report That Queen Elizabeth Has Died After Battling With Covid!​

Husband came to take her.... scared others come to steal her and make her become maid or whore ... who knows what going to happen to Queen and King after they died...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's now between her, Henry Kissinger and Mahathir, a race to the finishing line.

Old Fart and former Thai king have been eliminated earlier in the race.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still use covid to lie.. Aiyo.. Nobody cares about covid anymore. For those vaccinated ones, very good luck to u, hope u did a placebo instead.