• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real life story of a newspaper seller & his family living on $300 mthly

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Background:

This is a touching story of a family of three Singaporeans. The Wangs live in a sparse three room flat in an estate in the west of Singapore.

Mr Wang had a right knee amputation 6 years ago due to diabetes and is now selling newspaper for a living. Mrs Wang had a fall soon after giving birth to her daughter and has been paralyzed from waist down since then.

They have a daughter, Chunfang, aged 9 who is an excellent student in school. She cooks meals for her mother and help to clear her waste.

Watch the video here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/18/t...alf-paralyzed-wife-and-a-9-year-old-daughter/

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps they appeared on the tv channel 8 programme not long ago. i had seen the young gal with tears rolling on her eyes while answering the interview questions?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
while those scums in white feast on their million dollar salary, the ordinary man in street struggles to make end meets....

:oIo::oIo::oIo:PAP UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was on TV channel 8 last nite, the family stay at Boon Lay area.

They got their stove and cans food stolen also, dnt kind who even poor then them like tat also wan to steal.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the tv program is 'Life Transformers' ... every mon, ch 8 ...

christopher lee & quan yi feng host the program ...

these families have multiple problems & need lots of help ... the hosts + volunteers mostly help them clean up their flat, but they need help in many other areas from the govt, & social & medical services ...

the woman who fell after giving birth, i find her strange ... she fell in the kitchen, & that caused her paralysis ? if paralysed, how come she could sit up & bend her knees ? she got mental problem ? to me, she looks like some schizophrenic who sits on the mattress all day glaring at people esp her daughter & husband ... :eek: