• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raybe now into Banglas and selling abalones...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The suing is useless, doubt the deceased driver is asset or cash rich.. $ he earned was dumped on that stupid car probably! Just another chow ah beng!
Don't underestimate him. As an insurance agent himself, he may have bought lots of policies for himself, as I know most insurance agents do this for themselves. So when he dies (for whatever reasons), there will be payouts from all his policies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't underestimate him. As an insurance agent himself, he may have bought lots of policies for himself, as I know most insurance agents do this for themselves. So when he dies (for whatever reasons), there will be payouts from all his policies.
But the way he died may render those policies void.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho oh and driver cannot claim anything as it was self inflicted.
As for the pig dog friends familee can try to claim against driver's insurance. Got chances to leeceive some payouts as victims.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho oh and driver cannot claim anything as it was self inflicted.
As for the pig dog friends familee can try to claim against driver's insurance. Got chances to leeceive some payouts as victims.
My uncle correct the word sue to claim.
Under such situation you need not sue just proceed with claims.
Insurance company will do investigations and quote you a payout. Unless you disagree with the payout then the sue process may take place.
My uncle has been through this kind of process as a victim (soon par)

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the driver is not the owner of the BMW that turned into BCH as in Bee Cheng Hiang?

Can the victims claim against the insurance of the BCH?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fate has intervened. later you'll hear of raybe visiting bangla buddy in bangladesh, marrying him, and getting impregnated with his baby. and baby will grow up to becum a burnt unit surgeon. book, tv drama, movie to follow. may end up winning the oscar for best foreign film. two burnt victims pounding and grinding their bodies and faces against each other to consummate and each orgasm. once in a lifetime story.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far no news leeported with her latest pix. It was a 80% burnt . But my uncle prediction is that now after several surgeries should be majority of the burnt has been fixed so she could be more chio than many tam chia ter sinkies now KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banglas are horny farkers

1652751242269.png