• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rampant Littering in Old Fart's Ward. Claw Back His MPee Pay!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 08 Sep 2009
Tg Pagar littering worsening: Liquid thrown out of flat splashed on to baby

tg_pagar_littering-thumbnail.jpg

Despite several complaints to the town council and HDB, the littering at this Tanjong Pagar flat seems to be getting from bad to worse. Someone threw liquid food down and it splashed onto STOMPer Sim’s baby.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (Sept 7), the STOMPer said:

"This takes place at Blk 663 Buffalo Road #12-09, better known as Tekka Market.

“The action that was taken by Tanjong Pagar Town Council did not seem to work. The string of littering from neighbours on the upper floor lasted for months and each time we were told they have done all that they can.

“The littering never stopped and it is getting from bad to worse. The items thrown down range from food stuff to heavy stuff, in some incidents, the impact so great it caused dents on our air-con compressor. We emailed the Police but was told it is not life threatening so leave them alone and get the HDB and town council to settle.

“HDB say it’s for the town council to look into but the littering persists.

“Since the town council last spoke to the neighbours, the littering incidents continue to take place. The town council says tenants are foreigners so its like that, can't be help.

“HDB did not do anything for the littering but only asked HDB owner to legalise the tenancy.

“Last week, someone threw burning paper down the window. Luckily my bedroom window was closed otherwise it would have been blown in and my bed would have caught fire. Well, I can't see why this matter does not warrant more attention from the town council or HDB.

“Just now at 9pm, I was on my bed dressing up my baby and someone threw liquid with food stuff down. It landed on my compressor and the water splashed onto my face and baby's body. What if it has been combustible liquid, acid or something like that?

“We are at lost, please point us to someone/ agency who can stop this permanently.

An update from the STOMPer today (Sept 8):

"At 7.30am, two more pieces of gross items landed on our compressor with water sprayed all over the closed window."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is wonderful behaviour.

I urge all residents to hurl their rubbish out the window.

You must pay for the Ah Neh whether you litter or not anyway.:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: