• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rain Lightning and Thunder

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lightning strikes HDB block in Buangkok, leaves child in tears​

MARCH 29, 2022PUBLISHED AT 12:35 PMByAMIERUL RASHIDASIAONE
290322_thunderlightning_HL.jpg

The moment lightning struck an HDB block in Buangkok.
Screengrab/8World

A flash of lightning that struck the roof of an HDB block in Buangkok rattled residents on Monday (March 28) afternoon.

The following clap of thunder even made a child cry, a video clip showed.
More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.
290322_buangkoklightning.gif
GIF: Video/8World
"It was drizzling at the time. I had a clear view of the lightning from my balcony so I recorded it on my mobile phone," a resident told 8World.

She said it was the "scariest one" she had ever seen, adding, "the thunder was so loud, it nearly made me drop my phone."

Earlier this month, the Meteorological Service Singapore said that wet weather will continue for the rest of March, with higher chances of lightning and thundery showers.

[email protected]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See lah, new HDB flats all build until so tall, so kiasu. Higher chance to get struck by lightning.

Maybe hide inside your bomb shelter during a thunderstorm? :biggrin: