• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism abounds!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1672620319177.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's time to stop caring about the deranged opinions of libtards, SJWs, wokesters and snowflakes.

They genuinely believe that it is a sin to be born white, 'white privilege' exists, and utopia will arrive when all the whiteys are wiped off the planet.

Many of them are self-loathing, nihilistic white people themselves. They are suicidal but are too chickenshit to actually off themselves. So they try and drag the world down to their level.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
yellow skin needs to change narrative to “golden” skin. more atas than “white” skin.

HAHA

Some Yellow skin are not bad looking, some are even got the body better than whites. This is only applicable for Chinese from SG or MY only. CCP are excluded as they cannot be fun. CCP from mainland's skin is not so sensitive compared to SG or MY. I believe it is in the diet.

However, the issue is now low values as they are seen holding hands with CECA and blacks these days.
Lowering their own than values well under/below the values of CECA and blacks. Beware.

PAP must be proud of them

Last edited: