• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rachel Kum got 34-inch busts?

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Neh Neh got so big meh? I can only confirm if she let me feels them :biggrin:

20090813.110324_34inch_rotator.jpg

Blogger disputes beauty queen's 34-inch bust claim

A WOMAN blogger has disputed the "assets" of newly-crowned Miss Singapore Universe Rachel Kum, saying that she could have given a fake measurement of her bust size, reported Sin Chew Daily.

Prominent blogger Yu-Kym, renowed for her straight-forward postings on sex-related issues, alleged that Kum could have bragged about her 34-inch bust after examining Kum's pictures.

She also noticed that many of the beauty contestants did "reveal" the truth about their vital statistics, especially their breast measurements.

"Contestants who boast of having 34-inch busts were certainly no match to top international models like Rachel Nichols and Gisele Bundchen who have a similar figure," she was quoted as saying.

She questioned how the measurements were taken and whether it was done in accordance with international standards.

Daryl Pang, spokesman for Derrol Stepenny Promotions, the organiser of the beauty pageant, refuted the claims, saying that none of the contestants had cheated on their vital statistics.

The newspaper quoted Pang as saying that Kum's vital statistics were real.

The Star/Asia News Network

Last edited:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
size of nehneh should be measured by A,B,C, etc The 34 refers to circumference of body at bresst level.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
size of nehneh should be measured by A,B,C, etc The 34 refers to circumference of body at bresst level.

34 means nothing leh! U are right, the alphabet more important.

Let me ask u - is 34B bigger than 32D?

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
34 means nothing leh! U are right, the alphabet more important.

Let me ask u - is 34B bigger than 32D?

I am not really a breast person. And i am not going to answer you which is bigger. But i wil tel you. 34B & 32D... i wil take both, but 1 at a time. :p
!&!!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that so few of you got wives or gfs who can tell you this simple fact?

The number means nothing. The alphabet matters becos it tells the cup size.

So 36A still means airport- 30C means a small chest with big cup size.

And if you get something like 42B it means it's a fatty because the chest is so broad.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that so few of you got wives or gfs who can tell you this simple fact?

The number means nothing. The alphabet matters becos it tells the cup size.

So 36A still means airport- 30C means a small chest with big cup size.

And if you get something like 42B it means it's a fatty because the chest is so broad.

36A means medium sized airport. 42A means big airport, like in Bangkok.

32C = STEAM
:p :p :p