• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quentin Tarantino Says There Is Sexual Slavery In Malaysia, True?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quentin Tarantino Says There Is Sexual Slavery In Malaysia

Director was addressing use of the slur in 'Django Unchained'

tarantino-600-1358173859.jpg

Quentin Tarantino poses in the press room during the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 13th, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.

January 14, 2013 9:50 AM ET

Quentin Tarantino shocked reporters at the Golden Globes last night when he used the N-word while addressing use of the slur throughout his new film Django Unchained, for which he picked up the award for Best Screenplay, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"They think I should soften it, that I should lie, that I should massage," Tarantino said, referring to widespread criticism from critics and filmmakers like Spike Lee that has been leveled against him for using the word in his film. But the director said that setting the film in the pre-Civl War era South, as well as his own artistic integrity, kept him from doctoring his script. "I could never do that when it comes to my characters," he said.

Tarantino also noted that slavery continues to exist across the globe ("go to Malaysia," he said), and criticized the United States for a legal system that he believes has a bias against African-Americans. "Drug laws put so many black males in jails," he said. "The way private and public prisons trade prisoners back and forth. It's like they are not even hiding it anymore."

In this video at around 3.23 minutes he said, "Go to Malaysia" after saying sexual slavery still exists in the modern world. If one read what is happening in Malaysia and the "The Obedient Wives Club," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obedient_Wives_Club, there is no doubt Tarantino is correct. Malaysian society has regressed to the stone age.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex slavery is everywhere. There are a lot of good documentary on SBS last year.

[video=youtube;pXRLfMS8IWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRLfMS8IWc[/video]

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a possible countermeasure to reduce rapes and sex slavery (particularly in religiously/culturally oppressed countries where rapes are abnormally high), governments could make the following items more cheaply and readily available to men.

This is not a joke. Just as condoms reduce STDs and unwanted pregnancies, the following items would certainly make a difference in reducing rapes and sex slavery.

Sex Dolls (hundreds of manufacturers from Japan, China, USA and Europe) :
http://aidoll.4woods.jp/en/

Fleshlights (thousands of variants across the world, particularly USA, China and Japan) :
http://www.fleshlight.com/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh!
if only sex slaves exist.
I can chain one in my room. feed her when required. rape and torture her using all kind of contraptions like what they do i the japanese av, i.e. drill, mini jack hammer.........

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well wat those these left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits know about anything??? ang mors especially,,,

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained

He like malaysia better than singapore though. since the release date of the film is 24 jan in malaysia and 21 mar in singapore.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/djangounchained/releasedates/

Just back from a very cold and snowy London where I managed to catch Django Unchained. Classic Tarantino at his best - extreme violence & brutality, dry humor and an excellent music soundtrack.

Thoroughly recommended viewing.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just back from a very cold and snowy London where I managed to catch Django Unchained. Classic Tarantino at his best - extreme violence & brutality, dry humor and an excellent music soundtrack.

Thoroughly recommended viewing.

No one should see it, because it is too much violent.
His most violent film ever. singapore censorship board will have a field day censoring the film.

Last edited:

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal

this chow angmoh is talking cock. millions of asians are smuggled into angmohland every years to become sexual slaves.:mad:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No one should see it, because it is too much violent.
His most violent film ever. singapore censorship board will have a field day censoring the film.

Yes, but at almost 3 hrs long, the censors will have plenty of opportunity to cut even to make an R18 or R21 rating.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which "N" word? Nabeh?

Quentin Tarantino Says There Is Sexual Slavery In Malaysia

Director was addressing use of the slur in 'Django Unchained'

tarantino-600-1358173859.jpg

Quentin Tarantino poses in the press room during the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 13th, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.

January 14, 2013 9:50 AM ET

Quentin Tarantino shocked reporters at the Golden Globes last night when he used the N-word while addressing use of the slur throughout his new film Django Unchained, for which he picked up the award for Best Screenplay, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"They think I should soften it, that I should lie, that I should massage," Tarantino said, referring to widespread criticism from critics and filmmakers like Spike Lee that has been leveled against him for using the word in his film. But the director said that setting the film in the pre-Civl War era South, as well as his own artistic integrity, kept him from doctoring his script. "I could never do that when it comes to my characters," he said.

Tarantino also noted that slavery continues to exist across the globe ("go to Malaysia," he said), and criticized the United States for a legal system that he believes has a bias against African-Americans. "Drug laws put so many black males in jails," he said. "The way private and public prisons trade prisoners back and forth. It's like they are not even hiding it anymore."

In this video at around 3.23 minutes he said, "Go to Malaysia" after saying sexual slavery still exists in the modern world. If one read what is happening in Malaysia and the "The Obedient Wives Club," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obedient_Wives_Club, there is no doubt Tarantino is correct. Malaysian society has regressed to the stone age.