• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Q&A with Tan Kin Lian (lol... comedy hour as usual)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

@davidwee1975

1 day ago
If Mr Tan want to be honest he should say he is running as an Opposition candidate, not independent.

icahiah2

1 day ago
I feel that he is just digging his own grave. The more he talks, the more he discredits himself. He should just get in first than start to air his views and influence during his presidency.

arthur6483

1 day ago
I don't think he will be able to make himself understood when speaking with other countries' leaders...if he is elected.

@whitenoisechannel4149

1 day ago
He should stop receiving interviews. Now he lost the votes of women, teachers and his wife
emoji_u1f605.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I haven't heard of tkl talking anything about his glorious days in NTUC as ceo.
There must be a reason for this.
Let's put it this way la... Only Sec 4 education, proven bootlicker track record as a PAP dog.... managing a small shit company with 100 employees. How glorious can that be?

I bet he didn't get to his position without his PAP connection. So this fella is actually the worst of all humans.... biting the hand that fed him.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

@davidwee1975

1 day ago
If Mr Tan want to be honest he should say he is running as an Opposition candidate, not independent.

icahiah2

1 day ago
I feel that he is just digging his own grave. The more he talks, the more he discredits himself. He should just get in first than start to air his views and influence during his presidency.

arthur6483

1 day ago
I don't think he will be able to make himself understood when speaking with other countries' leaders...if he is elected.

@whitenoisechannel4149

1 day ago
He should stop receiving interviews. Now he lost the votes of women, teachers and his wife
emoji_u1f605.png
These young are jiakleowbee McDonald kids can't even express themselves....

Dont sit on sofa sets when talk about Important issues... stupid kids... waste time...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's put it this way la... Only Sec 4 education, proven bootlicker track record as a PAP dog.... managing a small shit company with 100 employees. How glorious can that be?

I bet he didn't get to his position without his PAP connection. So this fella is actually the worst of all humans.... biting the hand that fed him.
Mai gong lanjiao wei... he was qualified to enter this EP election shows he is in par with thamby qualification... gold standard...