• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pump prices up at Shell, Caltex and ExxonMobil

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pump prices up at Shell, Caltex and ExxonMobil
Channel NewsAsia - Tuesday, July 28

SINGAPORE: Shell, Caltex and ExxonMobil have increased their pump prices by at least three cents for all petrol grades.

This follows a previous dip of five cents for 95—octane, 98—octane and premium grades earlier in July.

Shell led the way by increasing prices at 1pm, followed by Caltex at 3pm and ExxonMobil at 4.30pm.

95—octane has gone up by five cents to S$1.767 per litre.

98—octane, which used to cost S$1.820 per litre, is up by six cents.

Diesel, which was previously S$1.263 a litre, has gone up by three cents to S$1.293 per litre.

Singapore Petroleum Company (SPC) said it is currently monitoring the situation before deciding to implement any price changes.

— CNA/yt

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 weeks ago, I drove into Shell and couldn't find any 92 Oct pump. So, I drove to the SPC down the road. To my surprise, 92 OCT at SPC costs more than 95 OCT at Shell!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 weeks ago, I drove into Shell and couldn't find any 92 Oct pump. So, I drove to the SPC down the road. To my surprise, 92 OCT at SPC costs more than 95 OCT at Shell!

Bloody Shell stopped selling UL92 since last month at all its petrol stations.:mad: