• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Propose to Najib, 3/4 tank full for cars cannot enter JB, half tank can!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Write to Najib, ask him to help local singkaporeans so they can support the malaysia enonomy.

Cars with singapore plate cannot enter JB with 3/4 tank, half tank then can .

When this happens, more local sinkies will enter JB during weekends and daily .

Take away 3/4 tank rule will boost JB economy tremendously.

sinkapore does not belong to local sinkaporeans, complaints no use, we need outsiders to help us to tekkan the baboons in charge.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Write to Najib, ask him to help local singkaporeans so they can support the malaysia enonomy.

sinkapore does not belong to local sinkaporeans, complaints no use, we need outsiders to help us to tekkan the baboons in charge.

why not against malaysian car, no malaysian cars can enter singpaore with more than 1/2 tank full.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha what a stupid asshole logic is this....ass you on monday to friday asshole said working day.....assed you on saturday.....asshole also said working day.......assed asshole on sunday......asshole also said no fucking rest day......

Waiting for me to shaft bone into your arse since last thursday......good dog.......he he he:biggrin:

Hahahahahaahah! You are just a pathetic loser liar?!?

No credits to your words one, you see anyone else coming to your rescue???

Poor TLLM still so delusional to think your army of nicks is going to be good in helping you, just shows how loser you are really only?!

Losers like you can only belong to garment offices, because you cannot make it in the real world?!?

Hahahahaha!

:biggrin:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one, let the foreigners f*ck PAP policies.

thats the whole idea.
this is not the first time I've put up these ideas.

1) new causeway bridge
2) CIQ facilities
3) no more 3/4 tank rule. (enter JB at empty or full tank as you wished.)
4) Pedra Branca
5) pls add more to the list...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not agree take away 3/4 tank rule. If that happen 50% of the petrol station in Singapore will close shop. And also will jam up the causeway. Those can afford to buy car but cannot pay for petrol better F@#K off from the road, that will reduce the car on the road.
I wish goverment will increase the ERP, fuel tax for another 10% but reduce the GST since poor people don't drive. Increase the parking charge because nowday very hard to find parking space.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not agree take away 3/4 tank rule. If that happen 50% of the petrol station in Singapore will close shop. And also will jam up the causeway. Those can afford to buy car but cannot pay for petrol better F@#K off from the road, that will reduce the car on the road.
I wish goverment will increase the ERP, fuel tax for another 10% but reduce the GST since poor people don't drive. Increase the parking charge because nowday very hard to find parking ........QUOTE]

I support you but for a different reason. If there is a fall in petrol purchases in Spore, the PAP is sure to look elsewhere to make up for the revenue.

They may even be desperate enough to increase the gst to help the "poor" :eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish goverment will increase the ERP, fuel tax for another 10% but reduce the GST since poor people don't drive. Increase the parking charge because nowday very hard to find parking ........QUOTE]

I support you but for a different reason. If there is a fall in petrol purchases in Spore, the PAP is sure to look elsewhere to make up for the revenue.

They may even be desperate enough to increase the gst to help the "poor" :eek:

WHich stupid minister said increase GST to help the poor better go to hell/FUCK off. Reduce GST will help the poor because all people need to pay GST.
But increase private property tax/fuel tax/parking charge/ERP/cigi tax/alcohol tax/ this type of tax normally poor people will not have to pay.By taxing rich people but reduce tax for poor people that will help poor people. Tell this to our stupid PM. Increase GST not helping the poor

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHich stupid minister said increase GST to help the poor better go to hell/FUCK off. Reduce GST will help the poor because all people need to pay GST.
But increase private property tax/fuel tax/parking charge/ERP/cigi tax/alcohol tax/ this type of tax normally poor people will not have to pay.By taxing rich people but reduce tax for poor people that will help poor people. Tell this to our stupid PM. Increase GST not helping the poor

Hahaha, it is easier to tax the poor than to tax the rich, dont you get it?

Got to disagree on fuel tax, and ERP, parking charges. These things are factored into daily life, increasing these will affect everyone, more on the poor, nothing to the rich.

Maybe the gov ought to stop their so called PEG MINSTER pay to top talents and INVESTMENTS of LONG TERM crap. That will certainly help the poor alot.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib proposed every 1,3,5 singapore cars enter jb oil tank must be empty to boost jb economy and 2,4,6,sun must be full tank. win win situation and stop that shitty 3/4 tank.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the gov ought to stop their so called PEG MINSTER pay to top talents and INVESTMENTS of LONG TERM crap. That will certainly help the poor alot.

I often wonder about about which group of people the MPs salaries are peg to, is this real or fictious :confused:

In this recession everyone in Spore is hurting, even billionaires are hurting, so if this group is real, when do the MPs start getting pay cuts ?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha I do not need anyone for rescue.....only poor loser asshole like you need fellow asshole in this forum to help.........

Only know how to boast how well off asshole are..........but still need to come here and whine.........ha ha ha...

Loser TLLLM asshole must be damn sore after all my assing...

Hahahahaha! LOL!

Don't angry leh!?!

The most I ass your mother and father less rough loh!?!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha......asshole is the only one showing this :oIo:.....so don't force your self with this :biggrin: ok......bad for your asshole....

me angry......lol......he he......I have fun all the while will he he he...:biggrin:

The most I ass your 18dai less rough ok......

Hahahahaha! Your signature is evidence of your sorry ass being ass hard by me?!?

Boo boo to you, TLLM asshole loser?!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. And then what?

And then because of the large number of cars entering JB to pump petrol, the causeway will be jammed packed everyday. And then you will KPKB that the Spore gahment is inefficient and caused all these jams.

And then Malaysia will pressure Singapore to build another bridge and yet another bridge to solve the problem.

And then what happens when JB is full of Sporean tourists and the frontier town businesses become wealthy and the politicians become powerful?

They start to yaya, and then start to change the rules as they have done in the past. They will start to impose rules such as levy heavy tolls on Sporean cars, stop letting Sporean cars buying petrol because they felt that Malaysians are subsidising Sporeans.

They will blame Sporeans for causing congestion on their roads, they blame Sporeans for raising their cost of living. They blame Sporeans for polluting their air, etc.

You think all these are fantasies or paranoia? It has happened before. They had killed the geese that laid their golden eggs before. And then what happened?

Sporeans will feel cheesed off and start to boycott JB and Malaysia in general. And then businesses there suffer, and their politicians go on a charm offensive and start to again entice Sporeans to go there again to spend and spend.

It's like a circus - they go round and round - except that some people have short memories!