• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property Agent Proud of His Balcony

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Conjuring a roomy feel
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_SPACE05.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

The all-white decor in Mr Louis Ang's Hougang HUDC flat gives a spacious and modern feel that is accentuated by a unique staircase which blends seamlessly into the background. -- ST PHOTO: CHEW SENG KIM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Real estate agent Louis Ang tells Debbie Yong how clean lines and a sleek design make his HUDC flat seem even more spacious.

Louis Ang, 48

Real estate agent

Lives in a 158 sq m HUDC flat in Hougang

Lives with his wife Mandy Tay, 41, a housewife, and son Gregory, 13
I love my home because...
I love the space and enjoy having a modern home. I like my home to feel clean and spacious. Its sleek design gives that effect.
My decor theme is...
Simple and everlasting, and yet very modern. Most of my furniture is white. My designers used glass panels instead of concrete walls
all around the house. They make my home seem more spacious than it already is and allow in more natural light.
My favourite corner is...
The balcony. That's where I feel closest to nature. I stand there for a few minutes every day and listen to the birds sing. I also like the staircase. I like to sit on the steps and read the newspapers.
I'm most proud of..
The living and dining area. Most of my friends and relatives were impressed with the way the staircase was designed. They say it is unique. When they step into the home, they have an immediate sense of spaciousness.
Will you sell it?
Not in the near future.
[email protected]
MONEY MATTERS
Cost of home: $380,000
Cost of furnishings: $20,000
Cost of renovations: $100,000
Approximate value now: $600,000