• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profits More Important On Wuhan Plague Xi Variant

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/omicron-covid-19-cases-singapore-home-recovery-quarantine-close-contacts-mtf-2346961

PEASANTPORE: The Peasantpore regime has not detected any cases of the new Wuhan Plague Xi variant, politically correctly labelled as Omicron coronavirus variant locally so far, but with more countries reporting infections, the Mouthpiece wants you to accept the fact Peasantpore open borders mean it is a "matter of time" before cases emerge here, so concluded the lackeys on Tuesday (Nov 30).

Although daily plague cases and the weekly infection ratio remain stable, Peasantpore needs to open more and allow more foreigners to enter and spend money in Peasantpore to boost profits, hint co-chair of the Wuhan Plague multi-ministry sex task force Gan Bo Yong.

Stop bugging me why we doing worse then New Zealand or Taiwan, cock up or not, 60% will always return us to power and it status quo. You not happy, you migrate to New Zealand or Taiwan, don't cry father, cry mother," he said at a press conference.

The regime has decided whether Omnicron or whatever you call it, our borders remain open to anyone who wants to spend their peanuts here.

However to placate stupid local peasants, the PAP regime claimed anyone suspected or confirmed of being infected with the Wuhan Plague Xi variant will not be allowed to die in their pigeonholes.

Speaking at the same press conference, Health Minion and task force co-chair Gan Bo Yong said the well paid PAP regime is clueless and waiting for around 14 days to test waters and see how the Ang Mohs deal with Xi variant.

Minion Ong also noted that a particular PCR test, produced by medical device maker Thermo Fisher, can also identify if a person is likely to have been infected by the Xi variant. He said. "At end of day, Ang Moh still the best huh but we cannot say we want to learn from Taiwan, else Ruler Loong lose face."

Although Ruler Loong got lots of Aces for his Math paper, he also as blur as everyone when it cums to plagues. Actually we got one plague expert here but he is from rebel SDP, so we pretend he never exist but you can tell from the way we mishandled the plague, really cock up, just that our local peasants are too stupid to realise it.”

The World Health Organization (WHO) designated Xi mutation a “variant of concern” on Nov 26, just days after the variant was first reported in southern Africa. The pro Chinese Communist infested WHO has said it is coordinating with big drug companies to ensure their profits are maintained after a few baboons want them to wait for a few days before making it official for everyone to get booster shots.

Some drama kings and queens are claiming the Xi variant is potentially more contagious than the current dominant Delta variant to increase fear, uncertainty and doubt. Many regimes worldwide are using the new variant by closing borders to foreign peasants or tightening restrictions on their own peasants to boost their own political power.

On Sunday, Ruler Loong conceded that his advanced Math training is virtually useless and he is as blur and clueless but is happily welcoming the turn of events to use the plague to consolidate his waning political power after perceived as weak and inept.

CURRENT VACCINES REMAIN UNEFFECTIVE: MOH
“More cases are expected globally as countries continue to enhance their surveillance for the variant. I do not know why the donkeys want to test Xi variant South Africa but I guess you know, i know, AIDS comes from Africa, so bad things cum from there easier to explain,” an unidentified Health Lackey commented.

Educated Ape Fatso Mak, Sex Director of medical services at MOH, told reporters: "I know, you know, all say the Xi variant reduce vaccine potency, that I also know.

"But irrespective of whether the variant proves our compulsory vaccination strategy is wrong, Ruler Loong signs my pay cheque, so I must obey him."

Lackey Mah was forced to concede Ruler Loong's highly ineffective Vaccinate Edict, would at most have some protection against this new variant.

"Too early to talk lah, why you all cry father, cry mother? Vaccine Decree we all know is reduce ICU beds and whack anti vaccine rebels.," it said.

"Regardless vaccine is effective or not against new plague variants, it is unimportant, if you disobey Ruler Loong's edict, then you are a rebel, this one very important and must be Ho Jinx's approved vaccine.”

The Minion also compared the situation to Jane Austen rebels trying to make Ruler Loong look stupid.

If the Xi variant is more infectious or harmful and vaccines do not work well against it, then we know Ruler Loong cock up but no worries, we will just blame it on pre-existing conditions,” he said.

“With more than 30 mutation on spike proteins, any mission school boy will tell you the vaccines are useless but we cannot maintain this narrative, we must insist peasants go for jabs and open our borders,” said Loser Kung.

"Like what my father told us after he join Barisan ... only time can tell. Today I can only know the answer in the coming weeks. Somehow our scholars, they do well in exams, also don't know and need to check with Ang Mohs but meanwhile we still tremble and obey Ruler Loong's edicts!"