• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

profiteering fr SWINE FLU

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just sent off my maid back to pinoy. the maid was giddy from car-sick motion sickness. the silly wifey must go tell the immigration that the pinay maid got a headache.

before we knew next, wifey, maid and i ended up at the RAFFLES CLINIC at the basement of airport for checkup. mind you, it wasn't free. for less than 5 mins of consultation, i was left poorer by $85.

the green light was given for the maid to aboard. woe and behold!! her plane had left. siao liao!! luckily, we got the dr's leeport n endorsement so that the maid could hop onto the next flight which would be about 2pm.

the whole morning rushing off to the airport to send her home was a mad futile effort becos of one naive word: HEADACHE.

and now i m down with a tight HEADACHE. where's the extra-strength panadol, honey?:mad:

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless your silly wifey is also a checked-in passenger, otherwise how can she be allowed to accompany your maid up to the immigration counter. If I recall correctly, the immigation zone is a restricted area.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless your silly wifey is also a checked-in passenger, otherwise how can she be allowed to accompany your maid up to the immigration counter. If I recall correctly, the immigation zone is a restricted area.

before entering, they checked passport. if she had kept her mouth shut, i would hv saved $85 and lots of trouble. by the way, the airport parking is super expensive too!! it ended about more than 3 hrs later

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cow told us if one suspects he's infected must call 995. he didn't mention whether must pay or not. if must, then better think again.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can't believe it!! it's true!! if ask gp to test for H1N1, min. charge is $85. if u wanna a full lab test, it would cost $240!!

this means if anyone suspect himself to be infected, it would be cheaper to self-medicate!:p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can't believe it!! it's true!! if ask gp to test for H1N1, min. charge is $85. if u wanna a full lab test, it would cost $240!!

this means if anyone suspect himself to be infected, it would be cheaper to self-medicate!:p

So how much are you spending for your anal herpes and Aids medication, pondan?