• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Private Tropical Island For Sale - My Dream

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
island1.jpg

Queensland - Beautiful One Day, Perfect The Next!

This would be my ultimate dream - owning my own private island off the coast of South-East Queensland, so very close to where I grew up. Locals call this island simply "The Island" - it is yet to be named.

Said to be one of the hottest available properties on the Australian real estate market, it boasts 57 acres of freehold land surrounded by sandy beaches.

The big question remains for me - just how much would a property like this cost??

[VIEW THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO AND PHOTO GALLERY]

queensland.jpg

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro zhihau,
Wah piang! You're pushing this OZ Pete angmo to say "CHOY" to you izzit??!!:biggrin:

Cheers!
DOM

Wouldn't dare say that to my mate Zhihau... ang mohs get blasted in the SammyBoy forum for breaching other users' copyright on Singlish terms. :biggrin:

On an aside (not for you Dom), - this reminds me to tell a couple of the forumers here that profess to own the word "lah", that they are hereby no longer allowed to use the words "mate", "bloody" or "gidday". :smile:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2jczggi.jpg

The Jumeirah Palm island, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dude... maybe u will reconsider... :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
property bubble going to burst very soon.

australian property like singapore is no go area now.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wah piang! You're pushing this OZ Pete angmo to say "CHOY" to you izzit??!!:biggrin:

bro,

bro Aussie wouldn't do so lah... on hind thoughts, i was thinking if we should make an amphibious vehicle large enough for a house that can support basic needs. like a "mobile island" or something... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: