• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pritam questions whether the PRC money has benefitted SG.

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
1721757292830.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, isn't that the best thing sinkies can do, wash other people's laundry?

After all it's in their genes they brought from the middle kingdom.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos ,pap benefit from prc money that was confiscated, it affected the market n economy.y of sg, so many soh hai bought expensive pigeons holes, expensive cars, lol, it drives the market up fir unrealistic price of non landed, and also shop houses price,but pap will say no,lol, cos esp hdb many already kena burnt ,so after subsequent hdb ,the price stays,lol

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multinationals use sinkie as a tax evasion hub too, but never discussed.
And sinkie act as a parasitic money laundering centre for neighbouring countries which suffer from low tax collection and affect their development plans.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos ,pap benefit from prc money that was confiscated, it affected the market n economy.y of sg, so many soh hai bought expensive pigeons holes, expensive cars, lol, it drives the market up fir unrealistic price of non landed, and also shop houses price,but pap will say no,lol, cos esp hdb many already kena burnt ,so after subsequent hdb ,the price stays,lol
Do u agrees, Boss John?

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got CDC vouchers. Got cash payout next month. Got utilities subsidies. Got medisave top ups for old farts. What more do these dumb sinkies want? Are they so dumb to realize that these PRC monies are never meant to benefit them in the first place?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss John 又做到了

I Changed My Mind. The Fed Needs to Cut Rates Now.​

Waiting until September unnecessarily increases the risk of a recession.
July 24, 2024 at 5:30 PM GMT+8
By Bill Dudley

Bill Dudley, a Bloomberg Opinion columnist, served as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York from 2009 to 2018. He is the chair of the Bretton Woods Committee, and has been a nonexecutive director at Swiss bank UBS since 2019.

Time for a new direction.

Time for a new direction.
Photographer: Nathan Howard/Getty Images
Save

I’ve long been in the “higher for longer” camp, insisting that the US Federal Reserve must hold short-term interest rates at the current level or higher to get inflation under control.
The facts have changed, so I’ve changed my mind. The Fed should cut, preferably at next week’s policy-making meeting.

Before it’s here, it’s on the Bloomberg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got CDC vouchers. Got cash payout next month. Got utilities subsidies. Got medisave top ups for old farts. What more do these dumb sinkies want? Are they so dumb to realize that these PRC monies are never meant to benefit them in the first place?
Banzai Banzai Banzai