• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prison officer on trial for sex with killer

B

Benkei

Prison officer on trial for sex with killer

Published Nov 3 2010

danny.jpg

Danny McLean claimed Emma lured him into sex acts

A married female prison officer in UK performed sex acts on a convicted murderer and then offered to have his baby, a court in west London heard Wednesday. The officer, Emma Beard, 31, lured Danny McLean, 20, into secret sex sessions and sent him love letters with racy pictures.

McLean is in jail for life for murdering 16-year-old Shakilus Townsend in 2008.
"I told her I wanted to have a baby but obviously I can't because I'm in prison... she just offered," he said. But her defence laweyers told the Isleworth crown court that the stories were part of a "web of blackmail" by McLean.

Beard pleaded guilty to misconduct, but denied a sexual relationship, only admitting to "inappropriate" relations with McLean at Feltham Young Offenders Institute. The prison officer, who was arrested in Dec 2009 was allegedly caught performing a sex act on McLean. Photos of her posing semi-naked and love letters were found during a search of his cell.

shakilus.jpg

Shakilus Townsend was knifed to death

According to news reports, one was signed "I love you" and another said "I dream about you and I can't stay away from you", the Sun reported. McLean, 18, was jailed for life in July 2009 for the knife murder of Townsend.

He will serve a minimum of 15 years for the killing.
Townsend as stabbed six times after he was lured into a "honey trap" by his ex-girlfriend, Samantha Joseph, who has also since been jailed for murder. Beard's trial continues