• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Eva has her needs

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Kakis' Club

Halo Mindef, can issue insurance against break ups before our Ah Bois check into tekong?

I recently received a letter from army to report to CMPB for medical checkup and that also means I will be enlisted soon.

I am together with my girlfriend for about a year and I am feeling very insecure as I heard stories of girls leaving their boyfriend when they serve NS. My nightmare came true.

My girlfriend told me that she will f**k my brother if i am to go serve NS. She demand me to fake a medical condition so that I do not need to serve NS. She also said that my brother seems interested in her.

I am feeling very confused as I do not want to lose her, at the same time I am very angry with my brother! How could he develop interest towards my girl?! Attached is the conversation I had with her. Please help me.

463294727_978774114288383_2160175504686910290_n.jpg
463416661_978774130955048_7324095677600024004_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am together with my girlfriend for about a year and I am feeling very insecure as I heard stories of girls leaving their boyfriend when they serve NS. My nightmare came true.

Only one year and kpkb until like this? Deal with it you Gen Z snowflakes, lol. :roflmao:

Fast forward 10 or 20 years, you would think back and say 'Good riddance' or 'Dodged a bullet'. :cool: