• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Preggy Kena Called Bitch By Another Bitch!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 30 Jan, 2009 10:20
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Mum-to-be takes pic of woman in priority seat then..."She curses me and unborn baby"

A pregnant STOMPer says this woman not only did not offer her the Priority Seat in the train, she even cursed her and her unborn child.

Says the STOMPer in an email to STOMP yesterday (Jan 29):

"Today, I (I boarded the train from City Hall) met this inconsiderate and rude woman who did not offer me (who is 26 weeks pregnant) the Priority Seat she was sitting on.

"She did not offer me the seat even after finishing her sms and after one stop.

"However, she realised that I was taking a picture of her and asked me very rudely and with a hostile expression on her face if I wanted the seat.

"I answered yes and she stood up and started hurling vulgarities at me and calling me a 'b***h'.

"I scolded her back as I thought she should be embarassed of herself!

"She walked away after about 20 seconds of cursing.

"Before she alighted at Novena station, she stopped by my seat and started cursing me and my unborn baby!

"I'm speechless as I'm wondering if she is even ashamed of herself!

"I cannot tolerate actions like this and from someone who is obviously educated."

In a telephone conversation with STOMP, the STOMPer stood by her story.

She said that she was wearing maternity clothing and was visibly pregnant when she boarded the train and was disappointed that the woman had behaved in such a manner.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly enough the preggy's behaviour is not much better. If she needed the seat all she need do is open her mouth and ask. No need to do take other people's photo like a pervert.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the consequences of living in overpopulated and crowded
areas. Coupled with the stress from the recession, its no wonder
that people react like that to intrusion of privacy by taking photos.

Whats wrong with "Can I have the priority seat please?"

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously, her intention was 2 take her foto n den go back home n stomp her ...

wat n evil woman ...

she did nt even bother 2 open her blahdy mouth n ask ... but instead expect others 2 voluntarily offer her a seat ... if not, stomp u ...

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, they think they have the right to priority seat. The girl sitting have her right not to give up her seat. What happen if there are two pregnant women waiting for a seat.

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, they think they have the right to priority seat. The girl sitting have her right not to give up her seat. What happen if there are two pregnant women waiting for a seat.

True. Better yet, a heavily pregnant woman and weak old lady.

Z

Zombie

Most people who have issues with priority seats are fucking women, arrr I mean fucked and got pregnant women. :biggrin:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sitting woman was nice and kind actually. Firstly, she scolded the pregnant woman for taking her picture and giving her free publicity because she honestly felt that she is not pretty by any standards and the latter has also grossly overestimated her humble appearance by her impulsive decision.

Secondly she scolded the pregnant woman because it is economically unwise, impractical and damaging to the latter to expand the nuclear family model during such hard times, telling her to use actively use condoms the next time onwards.

You must learn to read between the lines.

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sitting woman was nice and kind actually. Firstly, she scolded the pregnant woman for taking her picture and giving her free publicity because she honestly felt that she is not pretty by any standards and the latter has also grossly overestimated her humble appearance by her impulsive decision.

Secondly she scolded the pregnant woman because it is economically unwise, impractical and damaging to the latter to expand the nuclear family model during such hard times, telling her to use actively use condoms the next time onwards.

You must learn to read between the lines.

Good one! :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly enough the preggy's behaviour is not much better. If she needed the seat all she need do is open her mouth and ask. No need to do take other people's photo like a pervert.

yeah lor!

got hidden agenda some more. very dark side lah.

you can't even take photo of MIWs.

there should be laws against people taking pic of others without their permission.

that's invasion of their privacy.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
she did nt even bother 2 open her blahdy mouth n ask ... but instead expect others 2 voluntarily offer her a seat ... if not, stomp u ...

that's a difference between country with a higher proportion of the population who have social graces. somehow in angmo countries we see alot of good social graces than in asia? maybe it's less crowded there? see if you can get help in NYC? LOL.

normally in such country people don't have to ask. it's all automatic. 你知道什么是知觉吗?很多新加坡人不懂.包括我在内.

How come we got so many complaints about social graces issues one?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qulI29eBj1c&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qulI29eBj1c&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Neither of them is worth helping or bothering about.
If you happen to be on the train at that time, just watch for entertainment.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 你知道什么是知觉吗?很多新加坡人不懂.包括我在内. ...
孙中山先生曾有句名言,他把中国人分为三种人:先知先觉,后知后觉,不知不觉。

按中山先生的意思,先知先觉者乃人中龙凤,少之又少,非圣贤大哲思想家启蒙师之辈莫属;后知后觉者为数亦不多,估计约占人口百分之几,时下所谓的某某精英,应可入流;其余的芸芸众生就全是不知不觉者了。

ze last gp r ze best ... ignorance is bliss ... :wink: