• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC women LAGI BEST!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They not only help China to get the most Gold,

They even help us to win one Silver!!!

HAIL to Powerful PRC Women!! :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China only aim for Gold or 1st place. From the Medal chart China Gold is more than Silver/Bronze. Look like USA aim for 3rd place or Bronze.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

i must say this is one whore with a conscience in particular her advise on not spending everything on lust...."Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

wow now that is what i call "A WHORE WITH A SOUL"...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
in particular her advise on not spending everything on lust....

Should be ".. in particular her ADVICE on not spending everything on lust...":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

"Advise" is a verb.

You're the only the 2nd person to "kenna" my advise/advice thingy in this forum. :p:p

Don't worry. I replied manually. It won't be automated in this forum.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They not only help China to get the most Gold,

They even help us to win one Silver!!!

HAIL to Powerful PRC Women!! :smile:
PRC woman not only able and talented. They are willing to work hard. You can witness at Geylang. Stand there for a night.

PRC female peddlers help to win SILVER MEDAL
PRC female PRO in Geylang help to service Singapore man
PRC female married singapore woman help singapore to pro create cos they married singapore man.
PRC woman kenna president scholar and MINDEF SCHOLAR

The list can go on and on !

They shd give a GOLD for these versitile ladies from CHINA ! Hail this ladies !