• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC willing to work for free .. but ..

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
... do you believe this shit?!

I am still willing to return to the team in the future even if I am not paid a single cent

ln-guodong.jpg

-------------------

Liu Guo Dong: “Let the law resolve the issue if talks fail”
May 14, 2009 by admin
Filed under Top Story
Leave a comment
Translated from Lianhe Wanbao

Liu Guodong told reporters at his hotel this morning that he is still waiting for STTA to contact him and he does not want to talk much now.

He said the purpose of his trip was to obtain a clarification from Lee Bee Wah and he wants to meet her and nobody else. He will consider taking legal action against her if talks fail.

Liu claimed that he had no intention to create trouble for STTA as he has his own matters to attend to such as meeting the President of the Indonesia Table-Tennis association.

He demands STTA to clarify its statements about him in the press and is now waiting for them to give him a call. “They should take the initiative to contact me,” he said.

Liu Guodong said: “I was a staff of STTA in the past, but not now. I will not go and stand outside the association like a fool.”

STTA has expressed willingness to meet up with Liu if he is free tonight.

A STTA spokesperson told the media that they did not manage to contact Liu yet and they will meet him tomorrow if he is not available tonight. Lee Bee Wah will probably be present during the meeting.

Liu Guodong is confident that 80% of public opinion is on his side. He was elated reading about the level of support he had received from the public in the papers.

He revealed that he still harbored sentiments for Singapore: “The last 4 years in Singapore were my most successful 4 years. I do not clamor for fame. The previous STTA President asked me to train the women team which I readily accepted. I am still willing to return to the team in the future even if I am not paid a single cent.”

Lee Bee Wah remained uncontactable for the entire day. Both the journalists and Liu had tried calling her to no avail.

lee+bee+wah.jpg

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee BW has a thick hide and take pot shots at foreign talent w/o thinking FTs will not be bullied unlike local peasants.

Now she plays the mute and hiding game.

Uniquely peasantpore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lee BW has a thick hide and take pot shots at foreign talent w/o thinking FTs will not be bullied unlike local peasants.

Now she plays the mute and hiding game.

Uniquely peasantpore.

A cowardly sinkie behavior has surfaced. WAHAHAH!!!!