• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PRC thinks Sinkies in general are ugly and short!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
swee boh? “at least a sinkie unker impregnates me. i no more virgin.”
1725580916609.jpeg

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth is usually unpleasant, and most people will be in denial. They will find excuses to justify their shortcomings instead of facing the facts.

Most Sinkies are decedents of village folks from old China. The more refined scholars and land owners do not need to migrant. So obviously, today's Sinkie genes will be inferior compared with the PRC. On the hindsight, physical attributes was only affected and not mental capacity (IQ).

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local-born Singapore men don't beat wives. I am not tall, fat and balding but many PRC women will want to marry me, including those below 30.

In China, husband and wives beat each other.