• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Loyal to China Given Sg Scholarship. WTF is happening???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:36 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (3 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17619.3 in reply to 17619.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>> Singapore's links to China were also on the mind of China-born scholar Cao Lei, 21, who left Xian for Singapore 10 years ago. She will study natural science at Britain's Cambridge University.
At her PSC scholarship interview in May, she told the panel that both China and Singapore are home to her. 'I believe both sides can benefit each other,' said Ms Cao, who became a Singapore citizen last month and wants to be a new bridge.
Hey, that's what that Li Jiawei bitch said too, that China and Singapore are home to her..... HAHAHAHA!

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Last time Goh Chee Bye said that Sinkies who emigrate are quitters. Well, how come this China quitter can get reward?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks like to complain about FTs taking away their jobs and fucking their women. Let's see if any self respecting Chink out there can answer this????

What's the Chinese birth rate in Singapore once again?? If the pragmatic 75% majority is unable to breed what is the govt to do apart from importing more of the pragmatic breed??

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks like to complain about FTs taking away their jobs and fucking their women. Let's see if any self respecting Chink out there can answer this????

What's the Chinese birth rate in Singapore once again?? If the pragmatic 75% majority is unable to breed what is the govt to do apart from importing more of the pragmatic breed??

True! Chinese are not having enough babies, unlike you kelings dogs who breed smelly shit like longkang rat babies by the millions. It is much cheaper to purify water from the South China Sea than the stinking Indian Oceon where your stinking cowdung for humans had polluted beyond filtering! Suck my dick! That's what you keling bitch is good for!:oIo:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
True! Chinese are not having enough babies, unlike you kelings dogs who breed smelly shit like longkang rat babies by the millions. It is much cheaper to purify water from the South China Sea than the stinking Indian Oceon where your stinking cowdung for humans had polluted beyond filtering! Suck my dick! That's what you keling bitch is good for!:oIo:

Thanks for the answer. So the Malays and Indians are reproducing.. but not the 75% materialistic Chinks. So if the govt does not import the Confucian breed to perpetuate its political hegemony and keep the Chink stock up.. what than happens to the infertile SG Chink???

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the answer. So the Malays and Indians are reproducing.. but not the 75% materialistic Chinks. So if the govt does not import the Confucian breed to perpetuate its political hegemony and keep the Chink stock up.. what than happens to the infertile SG Chink???

Other than some of my former teachers whom I have the utmost respect and gratitude for what they had taught me, the majority of you black fucks will sell your own mother to get a head start in life or to "curry" favors from the PAP! You are just parroting the PAP line without admitting that it's a worldwide phenomenon of decline. All those PRC imports, in one generation, you think they would love to procreate for your masters, the PAP bastards? Fuck you!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than some of my former teachers whom I have the utmost respect and gratitude for what they had taught me, the majority of you black fucks will sell your own mother to get a head start in life or to "curry" favors from the PAP! You are just parroting the PAP line without admitting that it's a worldwide phenomenon of decline. All those PRC imports, in one generation, you think they would love to procreate for your masters, the PAP bastards? Fuck you!

The ones that sell their mothers for a fist full of dollars are you Chinks... just look around SG and you can tell the outcome of the 75% majority Chink. Complain about govt... complain about FTs fucking your women and taking your jobs ..complain about NS.. 75% and totally helpless and powerless.. just use CPF and HDB to squeeze your shriveled balls.... where is your fucking pride bitch??? Bred for numbers.. not brains. :oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ones that sell their mothers for a fist full of dollars are you Chinks... just look around SG and you can tell the outcome of the 75% majority Chink. Complain about govt... complain about FTs fucking your women and taking your jobs ..complain about NS.. 75% and totally helpless and powerless.. just use CPF and HDB to squeeze your shriveled balls.... where is your fucking pride bitch??? Bred for numbers.. not brains. :oIo:

You keling baboon bitch think your species of white butt(unique to singapore) baboons can do any better if you were the majority in Singapore? If that had happened, baboon MPs will sit and debate in Parliament for 367 days a year and not make any decisions, Baboon Bitch!:oIo:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keling baboon bitch think your species of white butt(unique to singapore) baboons can do any better if you were the majority in Singapore? If that had happened, baboon MPs will sit and debate in Parliament for 367 days a year and not make any decisions, Baboon Bitch!:oIo:

LKY himself said numerous times his policies would not have worked had SG had a population of 75% Indians and a minority Chink population instead. One can only conclude with the whole lot of whining Chinks do at present.. that scenario would have been a whole lot better for SG and not LKY. There is a thing or 2 to be said about living and aging graciously... unfortunately its alien vocabulary for dumb Chinks like you. :oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY himself said numerous times his policies would not have worked had SG had a population of 75% Indians and a minority Chink population instead. One can only conclude with the whole lot of whining Chinks do at present.. that scenario would have been a whole lot better for SG and not LKY. There is a thing or 2 to be said about living and aging graciously... unfortunately its alien vocabulary for dumb Chinks like you. :oIo:

My grandparent and parents were well looked after in the homes of all the siblings. Where are yours? Eating thrown away chapatis outside Komala's!:oIo: