• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash Turn BreadTok into Rubbish Heap?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>A great shopping experience and an appalling scene at bakery
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAD two very different experiences last week.
First, the bouquet. I had a pleasant shopping experience at the Ermenegildo Zegna store at Capital Tower. The supervisor, Mr Zaki Johari, made all the difference.
I had mentioned earlier that I wanted a gift for my husband on our wedding anniversary. Somehow Mr Zaki remembered, and when I was about to leave the store with my purchases, he presented me with a nicely packaged bottle of wine, saying a wedding anniversary was a special occasion.
That was a lovely surprise and certainly a nice touch. Compliments to Mr Zaki for his thoughtfulness and good service.
Next, the brickbat. I was at the Ang Mo Kio Hub basement outlet of BreadTalk and was appalled to see that in the cramped open-view kitchen, a dustbin overflowing with rubbish had been placed next to a trolley stacked with trays of bread and the bakers' work table. While the workers were kneading dough, an employee who was chatting as she worked was sweeping the floor with a broom and periodically lifting her long-handled dustpan up in the air to dump its contents in the dustbin, oblivious to the dust and dirt flying around the kitchen.
Audrey Thng (Ms)

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinkerton support Western ah gua product and condemn Asian makan. better marry some loser angmoh and get lost from here

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can they she compare Ermenegildo Zegna to ang moh kio breadtalk? Omg.

It's like comparing the service of the staff and the cleanliness shop of LV and bossini for eg.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG can buy Zegna but hang around / live in AMK? WTF?

I remember that in US, barring the Asians, only the really well heeled carried LV or designer bags. Not the run off the mill Americans and they too basically don't care about high tier branded goods.

orientalfix

Alfrescian
Loyal
She maybe a poser...but ah tiongs working in our food establishments really damn not clean lor...hygiene practices also import in from tiong-land...worse still nowadays my bak chor mee and char kway teow also cooked by them...standard drop...sianzzzz :mad:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what you mean. PRC FTrash're almost always digustingly filthy turds.
But seriously, if they've one of poorest personal hygiene (but kelings are much worse) standards to begin with and think washing hands after phang jeo or phang sai only happen in hollywood shows, do you really think they'll care how fucking clean your food's going to be? You must be joking.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Thng... u neber hear b4 dis phase "la sup jia, la sup tua"?? No wonder u sound as thou u jia buoy dua lidat... haizz..:biggrin::biggrin: