• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash Tried to Have SEX in Cab!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PM signals a slower intake of immigrants</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:08 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (30 of 50) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>21047.30 in reply to 21047.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Mr. PRIME MINISTER,
Kanninabei, I am a taxi driver and have to slog my butt away everyday just to stay alive.
2 nights ago I ferried 2 FT chinas who were trying to make love at the back of my taxi and I have to chased them out. At first, I told them to behave themselves as the man was on top of the woman and the man stop for a moment. But the next thing (immediately) he did was have his face between the legs of the women.
And this make me very angry that I stop to chase them out.
Another time, also a couple boarded my taxi although did not make love but started to scold me for no reasons. Then they even have the guts to say, send them to police station and the very most they get is a fine. At the end of the trip they only pay me $4.00 for the $9.60 fare and when I call the police, they say cannot do anything. Kanninabei.
There have been also many other incidents and many too talk about but what I want to say is, what kind of F*CKING FTs are Sg bringing in. They are just here to take away sgreans chances and create alot of trouble for us. We taxi drivers and other professions are only trying to make honest living.
Mr. Prime Minister, I can tell you that as a taxi driver, I hear alot of Sgreans now very 2 LAN already with the garmen. The general feeling is that SG (PAPa) ask more from it's citizen and give very little. so I like to say :
ASKS NOT WHAT WE (SGREANS) CAN DO FOR YOU (PAPa) BUT WHAT YOU (PAPa) CAN DO FOR US (SGREANS).
2LANcabby

[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard of a lot of anger, but PAP have army, police and judicatory all in control, they will not be topple by any vote against them, if they lost election, they just send in the army and police.

if voting can determine the future of a country, then Thailand, burma and zimbabwe will have a different future than what they have now.