• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash Beat Up Poodles!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect light sentence?

Posted on 05 Nov, 2008 10:20
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Busted! China woman selling illegal VCDs in Bedok Interchange

She put up a fierce struggle as the cops caught hold of her. And as the drama unfolded, crowds at the Bedok Interchange gaped and gawped at the sight.

Ms Yeo gives an account of the arrest of an illegal VCD seller, who ostensibly came from China:

"At approximately 6:20pm today (Nov 4), I was exiting Bedok MRT station and walking towards Bedok Bus Interchange when I heard a China woman shouting that she had the latest discs for sale.

"She was holding on to a Doraemon disc. I wanted to call the cops to alert them about this, but saw I had two missed calls so I answered them first.

"Then I saw two police officers walk slowly from the hawker centre towards the China woman.

"As they closed in on her, they started running when they were about 20 steps away from her.

"I tailed them and recorded the incident.

"The woman, in her early 30s, was wearing a pair of shorts which were so short; I suppose she was trying to attract the ah peks to buy her wares.

"Anyway, as she was caught she kept shouting that she was not the guilty one.

"She also put up a struggle as the police arrested her and she fell to the ground. Soon after, two other officers came and packed up her store.

"I saw a female officer having injured her wrist in the scuffle as well."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Busted! China woman selling illegal VCDs in Bedok Interchange </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
can learn some lessons from Anti-Vice Branch, grab the hair and slap the face a few times.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time, PRC will take watermelon knife. Poodle will find wrist on the floor. Also, MP even with the law to protect them, will not useful against PRC. MPs can find wrists, breasts and cock on the floor. PRCs do not give a damn in China will not give a damn anywhere. George Yeo say want to go back to the past? Better hire 1 million gurkhas. But then, they may revolt, hahah. Uniquely stupid Leegime.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly, some top corrupted guys at ICA granted dubious applicants and that's how these Thrash came in.

Also, dun be deceived that the Poodles are that "on the ball". Because someone called the poodles, they have to lan lan go over. If that Thrash were to leave within half an hour after she started, she would not be arrested. Why ?? The Poodle will procrastinate so that that Thrash would leave by the time they arrive. Their reply would be, the suspect was no where to be found and case closed. This would be the same answer given to any party making any query.

How I know ?? I reported some criminal at work in a car park. After I called the poodle, they took about 20 minutes to arrive. When they arrived the suspect was long gone, and they called my mobile phone to inform me that when they arrived, they could not find the suspect. I retorted that it took them 20 minutes to arrive, of course, they would be gone !! Of course, I had some bureaucratic reply such as the need to organize and muster the staff. Dun know what other f88k are they doing, chee bye poodles... :oIo:

Immigration invited her over to depress Singapore dollar and jobs !

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I know ?? I reported some criminal at work in a car park. After I called the poodle, they took about 20 minutes to arrive. When they arrived the suspect was long gone, and they called my mobile phone to inform me that when they arrived, they could not find the suspect. I retorted that it took them 20 minutes to arrive, of course, they would be gone !! Of course, I had some bureaucratic reply such as the need to organize and muster the staff. Dun know what other f88k are they doing, chee bye poodles... :oIo:

the cat slept with the mouse... :biggrin::biggrin:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of helping their chums to look for Mas, the poodles have decided to pick on illegal VCD sellers to meet their quota!

Only in Peasantpore.