• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Couple 69 in MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 12 Sep 2009
Couple cuddles up intimately and falls into deep sleep on MRT

sleeping_couple_cuddles_up-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Kim Shan was shocked when she saw this couple cuddling intimately while sleeping on the MRT train.

In an email to STOMP today (Sept 12), the STOMPer says:

“When I entered the MRT train, I saw this spectacular sight.

“I just had to take a picture of them.

"The woman had her arms wrapped around the man's leg and he was leaning on her back.

“Nobody could not take their eyes off them.”

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still awaiting those PRCs to come up with other classic favourites like doggy, woman on top, missionary.....

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
now do anything and any place also must be careful else one day can see yourself on STOMP

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
now do anything and any place also must be careful else one day can see yourself on STOMP

My greatest desire as a traveler is to make one of them to wear a dog tag with her stomp account name as she bends down to smell and kiss my pubic hair at 4:30 am at Orchard Road and then take it all in. And she must make some human and humane sounds or I'd kick her face and slap her vagina over and over.

I'd get a friend (the one who said "tamae shacho!" is actually my friend from Tokyo) to film it for me, and he'd practice his helicopter vision (a tribute to his countryman who invented that kind of a freeing of women) on her and then we will put it up as a form of a memento.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
69 more like 00

Posted on 12 Sep 2009
Couple cuddles up intimately and falls into deep sleep on MRT

STOMPer Kim Shan was shocked when she saw this couple cuddling intimately while sleeping on the MRT train.

In an email to STOMP today (Sept 12), the STOMPer says:

“When I entered the MRT train, I saw this spectacular sight.

“I just had to take a picture of them.

"The woman had her arms wrapped around the man's leg and he was leaning on her back.

“Nobody could not take their eyes off them.”

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal

you all chao sinkie dont kacau us sleep ok....all the job u dont wan we take ok..kana 14 hour shift no tea break time ok by the sinkie boss...$800/mth...pui...u sinkie wan work or not??? so sleep on ur train cannot huh...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun like that lah, you must pity these people..

they need to work 12 hours everyday just to earn miserable $500/- per month...

why sinkies cannot tahan man & woman come into contact in public one?

always think about sex? what's your problem?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun like that lah, you must pity these people..

they need to work 12 hours everyday just to earn miserable $500/- per month...

why sinkies cannot tahan man & woman come into contact in public one?

always think about sex? what's your problem?

TeeKee, $500 is much more than what some churches offer. Churches sometimes offer 'spiritual peace' instead of even $1 to its workers.