• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC (?) Bus captain sleeps while driving, endangering lives of passengers

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Caught in the Act
Posted on 22 May, 2009 09:46
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Bus captain sleeps while driving, endangering lives of passengers

This sleepy bus driver was caught dozing off intermittently during his journey. He kept yawning and even closed his eyes while driving.

STOMPer Stunned, a passenger who caught the bus driver on video, said:

"I was on board a west-bound bus service 97, on 22nd May 2009.

"The bus number plate was SBS 9078.

"The bus arrived at Jurong East Interchange at about 07:35am (timing on the EZ-link counter).

"On my journey from Hong Leong Gardens Shopping centre, where I boarded, I noticed that during the entire journey, the bus captain seemed to be yawning non-stop.

"The bus also kept jerking.

"At times, I noticed that he even closed his eyes while driving.

"This kind of driving is very dangerous for the passengers on board the bus.

"I hope SBS Transit can look into this and see what can be done."

getArticlePhoto.do

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js"></SCRIPT><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" media=screen>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=514 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=506><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=506 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext colSpan=4> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Bus captain sleeps while driving </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasants are a ungrateful lot.

A nationalised transport corporation brings in cheap foreign talent to increase profits so that fare hikes will be reduced, perhaps cheaper talents may kill some peasants given their reckless driving but the over aim is commendable! Peasants must be appreciative and allow the cartels to do their work with minimal dissenting views and videos.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
During NS a soldier committed suicide at the MT line by hanging.

The NSlave was about to face charge and for running the vehicle he was driving into a ditch during a night exercise after he honestly admitted that he had momentarily dozed off under dark and low visibility.

No one was hurt and the vehicle commander was only passenger, the tonner was carrying store!

Now, we allow import and pays FTrash like this to drive irresponsibly on our roads!

If an accident occur then the bus company profit from being accompliance
to murder for the passengers or other road users!

Peasants are a ungrateful lot.

A nationalised transport corporation brings in cheap foreign talent to increase profits so that fare hikes will be reduced, perhaps cheaper talents may kill some peasants given their reckless driving but the over aim is commendable! Peasants must be appreciative and allow the cartels to do their work with minimal dissenting views and videos.

Last edited: