• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PR giving out flyers willing to pay "higher prices" for HDB flats

temasekreview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is a scanned copy of a flyer emailed to us by a reader:

Dear admin,

I live in a HDB flat & I received this piece of note slipped under the door recently.

I couldn’t paste it on your webpage so I decided to email it to you instead as you may be interested in it.

I’ve erased the telephone number course I don’t want the person to receive any prank call. I believe this is no fault of the PRs or foreigners but rather the problem lies with the government policies.

The question is, how can we ever hope to have affordable HDB flats when we have foreigners who are distributing flyers saying they are “willing to give higher price..” to buy the same HDB flats we are living in??

Read rest of article here:

http://temasekreview.com/?p=13845