• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Potong Pasir Male BBQed Outside HDB Flat! Chiam's Cocksuckers Please Sexplain!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1724816710806.png

SINGAPORE - One person died in a fire that broke out outside a Housing Board flat in Potong Pasir on Aug 28.

At about 10am, when The Straits Times arrived, at least three police cars and one police van were parked at the carpark near the block.

In response to queries, a spokesperson for the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted to the fire at about 6.45am in Block 107 Potong Pasir Avenue 1.

Passers-by helped to put out the blaze with a fire extinguisher before SCDF firefighters arrived, the spokesperson added.

An SCDF paramedic found one person dead at the location.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

The Straits Times has contacted police for more information.

A few police officers were standing outside the flat, before white sheets were put up along the corridor.

Chinese-daily Lianhe Zaobao reported that a charred male body was found outside the unit on the eighth floor.

A neighbour said she woke up when she heard screams at about 6am, and it sounded like the person was in severe pain, but she did not hear the person shouting for help, the Zaobao report said.

She said: “My room is close to the corridor, so I could hear it clearly. I thought it was a funeral on the ground floor of the HDB flat, and someone was crying out of grief,” the report added.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/one-person-dies-in-blaze-outside-potong-pasir-flat

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Potong Pasir is no longer Chiam's turf, but another PAP-managed shithole.

The only notable landmark there is SAJC, and the chapel building at its campus. That's it.

And a stinky stretch of the Kallang River splits the town into two.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wi
View attachment 205110

SINGAPORE - One person died in a fire that broke out outside a Housing Board flat in Potong Pasir on Aug 28.

At about 10am, when The Straits Times arrived, at least three police cars and one police van were parked at the carpark near the block.

In response to queries, a spokesperson for the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted to the fire at about 6.45am in Block 107 Potong Pasir Avenue 1.

Passers-by helped to put out the blaze with a fire extinguisher before SCDF firefighters arrived, the spokesperson added.

An SCDF paramedic found one person dead at the location.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

The Straits Times has contacted police for more information.

A few police officers were standing outside the flat, before white sheets were put up along the corridor.

Chinese-daily Lianhe Zaobao reported that a charred male body was found outside the unit on the eighth floor.

A neighbour said she woke up when she heard screams at about 6am, and it sounded like the person was in severe pain, but she did not hear the person shouting for help, the Zaobao report said.

She said: “My room is close to the corridor, so I could hear it clearly. I thought it was a funeral on the ground floor of the HDB flat, and someone was crying out of grief,” the report added.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/one-person-dies-in-blaze-outside-potong-pasir-flat
WIll be 猛鬼Pigeon Hole:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only notable landmark there is SAJC, and the chapel building at its campus. That's it.

And a stinky stretch of the Kallang River splits the town into two.
I go there for Chai Chee BCM and Blanco court fish soup. Or nearby for HoeNam prawn noodles about about it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very suspicious statement! Please investigate and interrogate her. :sneaky:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Surprised human BBQ don't happen more often. These flats have no water sprinkler system. This guy combusted inside his flat and then staggered out to the corridor. If there was a water sprinkler system, he would have activated it with the fire be safe.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Potong Pasir being taken over by shiitty guy, his presence is as good as non-existence and nobody knows if he is still alive. At least we know Chiam See Tong is still doing great, with caring wife.