• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post Covid19 will be Golden Era

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This covid19 crisis is indeed very very bad for the global economy. Many businesses are going bust. Many will not come back.

But I predict that after this is over there is going to be a golden era for economic growth, infrastructure building, consolidation of businesses etc.

The key is whether people were in massive debt before this crisis hit. Those who are will be hit massively.

Same for businesses. Those businesses that are financially very well heeled and have cash reserves will be out buying over struggling companies.

Many properties will go foreclosure. People with cash will buy.

Governments will start infrastructure projects. Build. Create jobs.

The environmentalists and naturalists and what not will be too busy struggling with their own finances and survival and have hard time raising funds. People will ignore them.

We rebuild. Growth will be massive.

Are you ready to take advantage of the coming boom after the bust?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This covid19 crisis is indeed very very bad for the global economy. Many businesses are going bust. Many will not come back.

But I predict that after this is over there is going to be a golden era for economic growth, infrastructure building, consolidation of businesses etc.

The key is whether people were in massive debt before this crisis hit. Those who are will be hit massively.

Same for businesses. Those businesses that are financially very well heeled and have cash reserves will be out buying over struggling companies.

The environmentalists and naturalists and what not will be too busy struggling with their own finances and survival and have hard time raising funds. People will ignore them.

I predict the whole world would be a smaller place. Countries more protectionistic, globalisation slowing or reversing. Meanwhile Singapore will buck the trend, become even more open and getting less in return. Singaporeans will keep voting in the PAP as their lives worsen. More lame slogans like sgunite, team Singapore, sgsecure to follow.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I predict the whole world would be a smaller place. Countries more protectionistic, globalisation slowing or reversing. Meanwhile Singapore will buck the trend, become even more open and getting less in return. Singaporeans will keep voting in the PAP as their lives worsen. More lame slogans like sgunite, team Singapore, sgsecure to follow.
I agree and am with you on this.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I predict that in a few months this charade will be done and dusted and everything will be back to normal and the whole world will be wondering why the hell we overreacted to what was a pretty harmless bug.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

marijuana sales will take off too. this place is already packed with or without ccp virus.
1585517189202.png

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I predict that in a few months this charade will be done and dusted and everything will be back to normal and the whole world will be wondering why the hell we overreacted to what was a pretty harmless bug.

Cleansing.

Those who are highly leveraged will be in deep shit.

Those who are not flourish.

Global debt crisis looming.

Countries will default on their sovereign loans. Currencies will devalue.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Cleansing.

Those who are highly leveraged will be in deep shit.

Those who are not flourish.

Global debt crisis looming.

Countries will default on their sovereign loans. Currencies will devalue.

It will all sort out just like it did after the spanish flu.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It will all sort out just like it did after the spanish flu.
Exactly.

This is a great opportunity!

There will be new industries.

For example I predict telemedicine will be here to stay. Which means I can increase my patient load. I have licence to practice in both Alberta and ontario.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Exactly.

This is a great opportunity!

There will be new industries.

For example I predict telemedicine will be here to stay. Which means I can increase my patient load. I have licence to practice in both Alberta and ontario.

Great perhaps I'll pose as a psychiatrist and set up a telemedicine website too with video consultation. I'm very good at analysing mental issues and providing guidence. Nobody will think I'm bogus.

The billing system can be all automated just like those sex cam websites.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Great perhaps I'll pose as a psychiatrist and set up a telemedicine website too with video consultation. I'm very good at analysing mental issues and providing guidence. Nobody will think I'm bogus.

The billing system can be all automated just like those sex cam websites.

Your problem will be billing.

You run private right? So many will speak to you and not pay. Lol!

System will only work with ability to bill the government directly.

People are stingy and never want to pay.

Pay you talk talk only. Lol!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Your problem will be billing.

You run private right? So many will speak to you and not pay. Lol!

System will only work with ability to bill the government directly.

People are stingy and never want to pay.

Pay you talk talk only. Lol!

The way to do it is to buy tokens in order to activate video chat.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No not much happening in SG for 6~9 months but 3rd world countries like INDIA, AFRICA etc... a lot will die this is population culling genocide at its best and reset all monetary systems brace yourselves for a NWO, 5G, AI and a cleaner Gaia.

This is inevitable change 'they' (the Watchers) follow the cosmic cycle just like upgrading to a newer bigger fish tank and those weak, sick and old need to go it's a cycle nothing much actually .... lol

Stock up slowly buy physical precious metals like gold and relax mai kpkb don't create even more unnecessary chaos and fear help each other out there's going to be lots of thef and robberies.... secure your house. Do it calmly.

Fear is the Virus.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kidding. WW3 is coming .... beecock showing u their evil BE again but with mild power.

Chinese going to whack them asking $T of dollars of opium war debt. Humilating China was BE 5 eye mistake expecting revenge from Chinese.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Draw money out buy physical Gold stock up food secure your house the rest of ‘talks’ is cheap and useless.