• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pork Chop, Pork Ribs, Bak Kut Teh, Roast Pork, Char Siew, Pulled Pork Burgers for All

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prior to COVID, i know still can buy wild boar meat in geylang area. A few years ago, I heard of stories from foremen who told me that his foreign workers in Singapore also hunt for them in the western part of Singapore.

Hunting trips with real rifles are also available in Pahang.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full of worms too.
yes, must cook or roast thoroughly. pet pigs can live up to 20 years, wild boars can live up to 15 years if there are no predators or hunters catching them, and sadly, farm pigs live only up to 2 years as they are slaughtered young for meat.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210611-102214_Google.jpg