• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodle: Your House Kena Burnt Down Your Own Biz! Nabbing CSJ More Important!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Lit cigarette ends tossed into flat, yet no action taken
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I LIVE on the 18th floor of an HDB block in Geylang Bahru. I keep finding cigarette ends in my bedroom that were apparently thrown down by people living above my unit. Some were still lit and left my bedroom floor with burn marks.
I have reported the potential fire hazard to the neighbourhood police post, and have collected the cigarette ends in the hope they would help the police to nab the culprit. To my dismay, I was told such reports cannot be entertained as throwing cigarette ends is not considered a crime since there was no damage to property and no one was injured.
Why must the authorities take action only after a fire has resulted from such irresponsible acts? This is reactive and will probably incur additional effort and resources.
I hope the authorities can deal with these issues proactively to protect the safety of residents.
Chen Wee Chirt