• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ponding still happening

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20221108_065751.jpg

The White Arrow on the Sign Board pointing
to Turf Club Ave and Kranji Road ( Exit 8) .

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries PUB got big lokang projects all over Singapore for years but they din know it was all the trash, rubbish and waste that peepur dumped which choked the drains.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excessive urbanisation, build and build, more and more concrete piled onto a tiny island. No flood I worry. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my kid to see as much greenery in sg as possible becos one day they might be gone very soon...
You should also tell your kid that if there's an opportunity to work in AMDK country overseas, he or she should take up the challenge and not be stuck in this small island.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should also tell your kid that if there's an opportunity to work in AMDK country overseas, he or she should take up the challenge and not be stuck in this small island.
Yup...I try not to control my kid too much, it is their life, they decide their paths, if they ever meet any difficulties, can come back home anytime for shelter, and restart whenever they want.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the Marina Barrage did fuck all in alleviating ponding. It was just a vanity project to appease the whim of LKY. :rolleyes: