• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Polyclinic Jiat Lui!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Duplicate MC more expensive than consulting doctor
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY YOUNG daughter visited Marine Parade Polyclinic on March 31 and was given a medical certificate (MC) by the doctor. Unfortunately, she misplaced the MC before she could hand it in to her teacher.
After a thorough search for it in vain, I decided to go to the clinic to request a duplicate copy. I was taken aback when the staff told me that I would have to pay $5 for a duplicate copy.
She said that it was for administration (I suppose a lot of work goes into printing a piece of paper) and for getting the doctor to sign on the MC again.
Before the clinic's system was computerised, its staff would have had to manually retrieve files to verify records. But now, all it takes is just a mouse click on the computer to verify whether an MC had been given out on that day, so is there a need to charge so much?
I was prepared to pay a fee, but $5 for a duplicate printout is high compared to $4.50 for consultation with the doctor. Lee Siew Hwa (Mdm)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mdm Lee did not realise that the $4.50 for consulting doctor had already been subsidised.
Problem with sinkies they take thing for granted.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I was prepared to pay a fee, but $5 for a duplicate printout is high compared to $4.50 for consultation with the doctor. Lee Siew Hwa (Mdm)
ah hwa ...

lidat, nex time ask 2 c ze doctor a 2nd time la ... u can save 50 ¢ sum mor! ...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah hwa ...

lidat, nex time ask 2 c ze doctor a 2nd time la ... u can save 50 ¢ sum mor! ...

Not bery goot lah... scarely dis time ard kena malingering instead of mc lidat how... Sch still ok... NS tio charge wor.... :biggrin::p:biggrin: