• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Politicial Documenatries.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zeitgeist Series.

Documentaries by Micheal Moore - (I like his documentaries cos its quite Funny as well)
Bowling for Columbine
Fahrenheit 9/11
Sicko
Capitalism: A Love Story

Documentaries by Michael Tsarion
Can remember only 1 at the moment. Architects Of Control.

I was given a few hundred documentaries by my Australian friend while i was aboard, i cant think of any more at the moment as i have deleted all of them. I will update more once i can remember them. Above documentaries are one of my Favorites i can remember at the moment.

If you have any nice documentaries please share em with me and the Rest please. P.s no BBC/Nat-geo/hallmark/discovery channel documentaries please.

Last edited: