• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Police Arrest Low Caste Serf For Losing Temper At Good Sinkie Who Flashed Middle Finger!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
潘万莉, 吴睿明摄影/刘启成来自/新明日报

patx0040a.jpg

根据视频,火爆男(左二)被指为五角钱白饭向头手比中指。(受访者提供)

五角钱白饭惹纠纷!火爆男买羊肉汤,被指不满摊位头手附上白饭要多收5角钱,竟比中指怒骂,头手动怒涉及恐吓要剪对方手指,两人互相推扯,惊动警方到场。

这起风波发生在昨早(12月19日)11时许,地点在兀兰71通道第676A座小贩中心的羊肉摊位。

patx0043a_Medium.jpg

许灿彬说,涉事头手是好员工,一定会尽力帮他。
羊肉摊老板许灿彬(32岁)受访时说,一名男食客当时向摊位头手点了一碗6元的羊肉汤,要求不要饭,但两人疑沟通不清楚,头手附上了一碗饭,造成食客不满。据他说,头手来自中国,已成永久居民。“食客疑不满头手没听清楚,不愿为白饭多付五角钱,头手则认为食客没讲清楚,并解释开出的账单无法收回。食客不接受头手的解释,还说不要买了,两人于是争吵了起来。”

许灿彬说,食客最后比中指表示不满,便拿着食物到座位用餐。他当时并不在场,后来接到电话立刻赶回摊位。“头手被比中指后动怒,冲到食客座位找他理论,两人越吵越激烈,开始相互推扯。”

颈被刮伤 食客报警
他指头手过程中不小心用指甲刮伤食客的脖子,食客当场报警。

据悉,食客声称头手当时还威胁他,说要剪断他的中指,使他受到威胁。

许灿彬向记者出示电眼画面,视频显示,头手收钱后,两人开始比手画脚对谈,男食客离开摊位时指了指头手更比出中指,头手之后冲上前。

yang_rou_tang_tou_shou_bei_bu__Medium.jpg

事发后,头手被警方逮捕。
警方受询时表示,接获一起蓄意伤人和刑事恐吓案件,41岁男子涉案被捕,调查仍在进行中。

完整报道,请翻阅2017年12月20日的《新明日报》。

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20171220-820485

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha how about the Grab Hitch driver molesting a gal over $2 ERP surcharge?

18-year-old girl accuses GrabHitch driver of pulling her skirt after dispute over $2 ERP charge

Posted on 04 March 2017 | 48,118 views | 73 comments
An 18-year-old girl has accused a GrabHitch driver of pulling her skirt and exposing her underwear after insisting she pay an extra $2 for an Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) surcharge.

Shanie Tan told a Shin Min Daily News reporter that she booked a ride via GrabHitch to get to work at South Bridge Road on Feb 28.

"When I arrived at my destination, the driver asked me to pay an extra $2 for the ERP.

ADVERTISING
"I did not object to it but he could not add the charge to the amount deducted from my credit card," Shanie said.

Shanie was sitting in the back of the car and had the passenger door open, ready to get out when the driver reached out for her skirt and pulled it to her knees, exposing her thigh and underwear.

"I asked him why he was pulling my skirt but he clung on for 10 seconds before asking me to give him the $2 in cash."

That was when Shanie started screaming for help to two valet parking staff nearby then tried to exit the vehicle while it was still moving.

She said that the driver had left without closing the door, leaving her shaken.

She cried on the spot and immediately lodged a police report.

She had initially made plans to go out with her friends but the incident had traumatised her so much that she did not want to go out.

The police have confirmed that a police report was made and that the incident is under investigation.

Shin Min contacted the driver who argued that he was in the driver's seat with his foot on the brakes and seat belt on and could not have possibly reached out to couch the passenger sitting behind.

He said that there was a small toy attached to the seatbelt that may have pulled at her skirt which he described as 'short'.

The driver has been suspended from driving with Grab while investigations are being carried out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see that it takes 5 policemen to handcuff a single desperado.

It reminds me of how things are really done in Spore. No wonder they need to import so many foreigners.

It’s 5 to 1 when it comes to pappy private security force the spf.

When it’s peasants they tell you to have higher productivity