• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMQs: Rishi Sunak goes head to head with Keir Starmer for first time – watch in full

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah neh has a glib tongue but at the end of the day, he is a WEF puppet and his father-in-law's company Infosys cannot be trusted. :cool:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... The home sec promise to be hard on immigration. She is also a neh... So all the east european, china, africa immigrants can go back, and guess which type will get red carpet invite

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... The home sec promise to be hard on immigration. She is also a neh... So all the east european, china, africa immigrants can go back, and guess which type will get red carpet invite
If I remember correctly, our garment also promised to be hard on immigration and foreign talents after the election more than 10 years ago.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole problem is there is too much politicking in the British parliament. Whoever becomes their PM will need to be subjected to their scrutiny. I'd still say that Boris Johnson is still the best. His only mistake, which is a minor one, was organizing that gathering at 10 Downing Street during the Covid pandemic.

With the new Ah Neh PM, I'm skeptical if he's genuinely for the good of the UK or for his own self-entitlement, as with most Ah Nehs. Already, his wife had been penalized once for tax evasion. Time will tell, good if he is, otherwise, it'll be another big setback for the Britons.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhaT UK need now is a malay monarch

JANITOR*

1666960831305.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole problem is there is too much politicking in the British parliament. Whoever becomes their PM will need to be subjected to their scrutiny. I'd still say that Boris Johnson is still the best. His only mistake, which is a minor one, was organizing that gathering at 10 Downing Street during the Covid pandemic.

With the new Ah Neh PM, I'm skeptical if he's genuinely for the good of the UK or for his own self-entitlement, as with most Ah Nehs. Already, his wife had been penalized once for tax evasion. Time will tell, good if he is, otherwise, it'll be another big setback for the Britons.
Silly man you what tax avoidance. People try to punch u of course u naturally try not to get hit lah. You can call it pain avoidance if u want. What is wrong with avoiding pain u tell me? :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly man you what tax avoidance. People try to punch u of course u naturally try not to get hit lah. You can call it pain avoidance if u want. What is wrong with avoiding pain u tell me? :rolleyes:
Hey Pussy, do you have pain in your Pussy during intercourse? How do you overcome this? If you come to me, I can give you highly stimulating foreplay to make you wet first before penetration. Sucking your pink nipples would be another good starter. I have a tool that can fulfill all your needs. Want a deal?

Last edited: