• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMi Najib - "No use saying sorry to people during polls"

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Barisan Nasional should not be afraid to admit its mistakes and must work to correct them, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

Mr Najib, who is Barisan chairman, said there was no use apologising to the people during the general election. 'If something is not right, now is the time to rectify it,' he said.

Mr Najib, who is also Umno president, said the Opposition could promise people the 'sun, the moon and the galaxy' because they were running for office.

'I don't promise the moon and the galaxy but I guarantee that the country will be developed and prosperous. I guarantee I will listen to the various communities, including the Chinese,' he said when opening MCA's 58th general assembly at Wisma MCA here on Sunday.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it did pretty well in Sg go on stage and say sorry and got 60% anyway this mat yoyo say he will listen only what never say he will act on it.