• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee: Opposition win reflects Japan`s desire for change

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.antara.co.id/en/news/125...n-reflects-japans-desire-for-change-singapore

Antara News, 31 Aug 2009

Opposition win reflects Japan`s desire for change: Singapore

Singapore (ANTARA News/AFP) - Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday congratulated the leader of Japan`s victorious opposition party, saying its landslide election win reflected the Japanese people`s desire for change.

"Please accept my warmest congratulations on the Democratic Party of Japan`s historic victory in the Lower House elections," Lee said in a letter to DPJ leader Yukio Hatoyama.

"It is a clear reflection of the Japanese people`s desire for change, their confidence in your leadership and support for the party`s vision." Lee said he looked forward to welcoming Hatoyama during an Asia Pacific leaders` summit to be held in Singapore in November.

Hatoyama`s centre-left DPJ won 308 seats in the 480-member lower house of parliament in Sunday`s election, ending 50 years of almost unbroken rule by the Liberal Democratic Party.

---------------------

Latest updates @ Singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.com:

1. PM Lee: Opposition win reflects Japan`s desire for change
2. GIC to Invest in Sinopharm’s Initial Stock Sale
3. S'pore's GIC names chiefs for Europe, Americas operations
4. Singapore workers urged to be better and faster
5. Singapore Government Cuts Charge For Residential Developments By 2%
6. Singapore July bank lending down 0.15 pct from June-MAS
7. Switzerland, Singapore Initial Revised Double Tax Agreement
8. Changi Airport Group calls tender for mid-price brand name fashion concessions to target ‘price-savvy travellers’

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan got GRC or not?

If not they really should learn from our leaders, use GRC can stay in power for generations, even if they increase their salary by 85%, increase all kind of taxes, lose $108b and turn majority of the people as slaves.

jw5

Loyal
Japan got GRC or not?

If not they really should learn from our leaders, use GRC can stay in power for generations, even if they increase their salary by 85%, increase all kind of taxes, lose $108b and turn majority of the people as slaves.
I can imagine him saying after the next elections:
"Change? What change? Why do we need change when my papa and I have done such good jobs for you! Huh!"
I can dream, can't I? :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday congratulated the leader of Japan`s victorious opposition party, saying its landslide election win reflected the Japanese people`s desire for change.

Hey Pinky, your days of reckoning is approaching!!

You can finally ask your dad to F spider...LOL!

That's the day you can finally have more rest days and stressless days to finally recover from your ailments!!

Good or not? the concerned people of Singapore wish you a speedy recovery!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He got change what. Reduce GRC. Hehehehehe

Ok job done. Excuse found.

NExt time after our Erection Japanese OPposition party will congratulation Singapore opposition party for taking over from the PAP, SGrean desire
for the change..Or time to change after umpteen years of Pappy ruling, SGrean are fed up..off Pappy gahmen for taking every thing into their own hand...Pappy ruling since 1958...wow that's a bloody long time...SGrean better wake up your idea!!!:eek::eek::eek:

niigata

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a TV drama called "CHANGE", screened some months back.
The storyline was about japan political scene, actor was the famous Kimura Takuya..
somehow this inpired the people here?
maybe Mediacock do a similar stunt?