• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls do not blame lowly coolie gene cleaners. It is the USD20k cleaning robot that screwed up Singapore General Hospital

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ward in SGH evacuated after cleaning robot catches fire while charging​

20231103385978710bbace37-353c-47bb-9067-41d5ffdb5396.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when the country has been sold out to the godless anti-carbon globalist cult. :cool:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I look for a quotation from a cleaning contractor, they normally quoted $2.2K a month for a full-time cleaner to work in my office 44 hours a week.

In fact, they pay the cleaner is less than $1.3K in wages :coffee:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I look for a quotation from a cleaning contractor, they normally quoted $2.2K a month for a full-time cleaner to work in my office 44 hours a week.

In fact, they pay the cleaner is less than $1.3K in wages :coffee:

This is what happens when Sinkies allow a fake labour union selling the snake oil of 'tripartism' to represent the workers.

Essentially, they are screwing you to (in theory) enhance your 'competitiveness', but they do it in a sneaky, gaslighting way to make you feel they are looking out for your best interests.

Now you know why the PAP loves to replenish its ranks with vermins from the NTUC, and the ones recruited from there almost always get promoted fastest, becoming full ministers in the shortest possible time. :cool:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
20k cleaning robot? wtf, can clean assholes and cheebye holes or not?
if can, we need to buy 98 put in parliament house