• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please post responsibly

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD, fellow forummers,

I am the dread God of Ang Mo Kio, hear me, ye peoples.

I have noticed that some of you have posted comments that are scandalous of the judiciary.

A couple of you have even linked to Gopalan nair's website and quoted him in this forum.

I would like to kindly remind all of you that contempt of court is a very serious offence, as it undermines the rule of law.

I would strongly urge all forummers to be circumspect in their postings and to refrain from posting remarks that are contemptuous of our judiciary.

Follow my heed, O forummers, for I am the dread God Meng Seng, king of kings and lord of lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone, yea I alone, caused to be.

God Meng Seng

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop being a kangaroo of yourselves. Don't you have a better nick to use than trying to act like you are GOH MENG SENG? Ang Mo Kio GRC is definitely going to lose big in the next election, no question about it when they are led by clowns.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
you-are-too-funny-ag1.gif