• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Thieves stealing things openly in US Store!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Products already covered by insurance.employess are old to just let them take it. Its probably standard procedure already.
Fact it, black lives got worse when affirmative action was imposed. Previously school drop out would find jobs at a earlier age working and earning money and moving up the hierarchy. But current trend is to enter universities which means 4 or 5 years of lost income and work experience.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this world would be a wonderful place if there are no....................Blacks, Jews, Muslims and Indians.................99% of all the world's problems will vanish along with them.............

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this world would be a wonderful place if there are no....................Blacks, Jews, Muslims and Indians.................99% of all the world's problems will vanish along with them.............
You should include chinks. Only AMDK allowed. And yes myanmese.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
US Nigger = Blacks
Singapore Nigger = Mat

see the resemblance.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Products already covered by insurance.employess are old to just let them take it. Its probably standard procedure already.
Fact it, black lives got worse when affirmative action was imposed. Previously school drop out would find jobs at a earlier age working and earning money and moving up the hierarchy. But current trend is to enter universities which means 4 or 5 years of lost income and work experience.
N premiums go up, n cost of living goes up, and streets become more Un safe and the quality of life of the average person gets from bad to worst...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
N premiums go up, n cost of living goes up, and streets become more Un safe and the quality of life of the average person gets from bad to worst...
Its a vicious loop which US is currently facing. But 8 sm sure, s8nce its been recorded, the cops will find the perpetrators charge them. Unfortunately, its bailable and offenders will be out on the streets repeating same offence.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a vicious loop which US is currently facing. But 8 sm sure, s8nce its been recorded, the cops will find the perpetrators charge them. Unfortunately, its bailable and offenders will be out on the streets repeating same offence.
So law n order is no longer important?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the most barbaric race on earth.

Black Lives Matter is the Joe Biden's slogan as he needed them. Such slogans are meaningless in a secular society where the law & order is unbiased as all races to live matter.

Believe me I had lived in Suburbs of major cities in the USA such as Philadelphia, New York, San Franisco and Atlanta. I had come across such black thugs who approach a victim (usually a non-negro but so flashy and wealthy), they never request but order or command you to give him some money for food. Such money is for drug consumption. Most of the non-negros generally comply (out of fear) to give him generously. Because all those people who were mugged before told me NOT to say NO as they wouldn't mind jumping a gun at you if pissed off.

I don't want to live in such country and wanted to come back to SG once and for all.
However, I realize PAP Government is run by such thugs behind law and order.

For example, SG Government uses various ministries to strike on any individual to pay huge penalties even if you abide by law and order.
I do NOT come across any ministry that upholds the rule of law in SG unbiased. No not all. They have created a wrong image that Singapore is squeaky clean but underneath it is filthy with no merit.

All failed
SPF
NEA
CEA/HDB
MOM
MOE
AGC and Legal system
Media
Health Care

I do hold valid reasons as to why the above all failed
What a Joke!!

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They this appear, it is YOU who will at the bottom, the new problem to be removed. :cautious:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blacks are tops in creating new music and dance moves.
The US economy is devastated. Only the feds believe its still in good shape snd keep propping up the interest rates.