• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Please Guess Race???? Massive Looting of Apple and Lululemon stores!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just love these images. When you spend trillions spending money destroying other nations, eventually it'll come home to roost!

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately it is the BLM fault. When BLM leaders spoke up in the 60s, they got their brains blown - Malcolm X, Martin Luther King. Intergenerational degeneration.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will be future doctors and engineers .... they just need a break.\

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah... I take it you've not spent a lot of time in the US?

Those places have armed guards and are ready to shoot to kill. So far, apple doesn't have those.
Oic. Then it make sense.
I dislike places with amdk and had never visited any of these countries.
And I don't think I will visit if is a free trip.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
US is turning into a cesspool because of greed.
the haves (mostly whites) are legally grabbing everything for themselves while the BLMs are doing this crap
nation in decline....

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is fake news. If you look carefully this is all happening in Cina as angmoh wannabe Sinkies would tell you. LOL.